• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello there! Do you happen to have a Peach Tart DIY? If you do I'd love to buy it. Take your time!

Hello there! Do you happen to have a Peach Tart DIY? If you do I'd love to buy it. Take your time!
Hey, its 5 am here so I wont be able to check for you for a couple hours, sorry! But if thats okay Ill get the recipe sorted and to you after I stop being a night owl :')

Hey, its 5 am here so I wont be able to check for you for a couple hours, sorry! But if thats okay Ill get the recipe sorted and to you after I stop being a night owl :')

That's totally fine! Go ahead and hit me up whenever you've got it, I'll be around all week around this time.

Can I buy 16 mil bells for 8TBT (I’m really bad at math but either way spending 8TBT for bells ^_^)

island username: ねずみ Nezumi
timezone: MST
order: 5 jacob ladders aka lily of the valley
total tbt: 15tbt
I TT more than 6 hours today but I must have the worst RNG. If you can sell me just 5 I will be forever grateful! TY!

island username: Thage
timezone: PST
order: 16x 2.0 diys + 4million igb
Golden dharma
Golden garden bunny
Golden gear apparatus
Golden gear tower
Golden ladder set up kit
Golden plate armor
Golden Samurai suit
Golden urn
Mini golden dharma
Stacked fish containers

Carrot cake
Gnocchi di patate
Gnocchi di zucca
Organic bread
Tomatoes Al ajillo
Tomato curry

total tbt: 50 tbt if you have all the diys 🙂

hello!

island username: littleroot
timezone: CET
order: 8* pre-2.0 DIYs
beekeeper's hive
bonsai shelf
cherry blossom bonsai
green leaf pile
log extra-long sofa
pine bonsai tree
stack of books
big festive tree
total tbt: 7* tbt if all are available!

i'm currently free throughout most of the day & the evening, but i could also potentially get up early or stay up late depending on how different our timezones are. collection works for me!

*edit = i mistakenly included an item in my order that i thought had a DIY. it does not. order amended!

Last edited:
Thank you! I’m free now whenever your online and available :D please could I collect from your island if possible?

my order was
1x black cosmos
1x pink cosmos
1x green mum
1x purple tulip

Name: Sid
timezone: EST
order:
Big festive tree diy
Festive tree diy
Illuminated present diy
Illuminated reindeer diy
Illuminated snowflakes diy
illuminated tree diy
three tiered snow person diy
Falling snow wall diy
gift pile diy
Giant ornament diy
ornament lamp diy
Ornament garland diy
Ornament tree diy

5 stacks rEd ornament
5 stacks blue ornament
5 stacks gold ornament

total: 63 tbt if I did my math correctly

im ready now and throughout the day

That's totally fine! Go ahead and hit me up whenever you've got it, I'll be around all week around this time.
I'm available now
Can I buy 16 mil bells for 8TBT (I’m really bad at math but either way spending 8TBT for bells ^_^)
island username: ねずみ Nezumi
timezone: MST
order: 5 jacob ladders aka lily of the valley
total tbt: 15tbt
I TT more than 6 hours today but I must have the worst RNG. If you can sell me just 5 I will be forever grateful! TY!
island username: Thage
timezone: PST
order: 16x 2.0 diys + 4million igb
Golden dharma
Golden garden bunny
Golden gear apparatus
Golden gear tower
Golden ladder set up kit
Golden plate armor
Golden Samurai suit
Golden urn
Mini golden dharma
Stacked fish containers

Carrot cake
Gnocchi di patate
Gnocchi di zucca
Organic bread
Tomatoes Al ajillo
Tomato curry

total tbt: 50 tbt if you have all the diys 🙂

Hi, i have everything in this order excluding the following: Carrot Cake, Gnocchi di patate, organic bread, tomato curry, so that's 12 TBT off your order! If you would still like to go ahead please let me know
Thank you! I’m free now whenever your online and available :D please could I collect from your island if possible?

my order was
1x black cosmos
1x pink cosmos
1x green mum
1x purple tulip

Hi! All of these orders are ready, please let me know with your availability!

hello!

island username: littleroot
timezone: CET
order: 8* pre-2.0 DIYs
beekeeper's hive
bonsai shelf
cherry blossom bonsai
green leaf pile
log extra-long sofa
pine bonsai tree
stack of books
big festive tree
total tbt: 7* tbt if all are available!

i'm currently free throughout most of the day & the evening, but i could also potentially get up early or stay up late depending on how different our timezones are. collection works for me!

*edit = i mistakenly included an item in my order that i thought had a DIY. it does not. order amended!
Name: Sid
timezone: EST
order:
Big festive tree diy
Festive tree diy
Illuminated present diy
Illuminated reindeer diy
Illuminated snowflakes diy
illuminated tree diy
three tiered snow person diy
Falling snow wall diy
gift pile diy
Giant ornament diy
ornament lamp diy
Ornament garland diy
Ornament tree diy

5 stacks rEd ornament
5 stacks blue ornament
5 stacks gold ornament

total: 63 tbt if I did my math correctly

im ready now and throughout the day

These orders will be checked soon, but I have a lot of orders right at this moment and may take me a few hours to make sure I have the DIYs you requested! Ill try to be quick but please bear with me while I make sure Ive got everything.

Hi, i have everything in this order excluding the following: Carrot Cake, Gnocchi di patate, organic bread, tomato curry, so that's 12 TBT off your order! If you would still like to go ahead please let me know

Hi! All of these orders are ready, please let me know with your availability!

These orders will be checked soon, but I have a lot of orders right at this moment and may take me a few hours to make sure I have the DIYs you requested! Ill try to be quick but please bear with me while I make sure Ive got everything.
I'm available all today, take your time and lmk when you're available. I just need to get a few more supplies

I'm available all today, take your time and lmk when you're available. I just need to get a few more supplies
you just wanted a crown crafted for you correct? ill come to your island whenever youre ready if you can get me a diy table and the materials

Hi again. There's this diy recipe that I can't seem to find what it's called. It's a big barrel that looks like it has water in it and some kind of yellowish fruit or veggie is floating in the water. Could I order that, if you have it?

I would also like to order...
Franklin's photo
3 stacks of rock
1 stack of peaches.

I was also wondering if you think you might get Oscars photo in the near future.

Thanks so much.

Hi again. There's this diy recipe that I can't seem to find what it's called. It's a big barrel that looks like it has water in it and some kind of yellowish fruit or veggie is floating in the water. Could I order that, if you have it?

I would also like to order...
Franklin's photo
3 stacks of rock
1 stack of peaches.

I was also wondering if you think you might get Oscars photo in the near future.

Thanks so much.
Hi there! I think you mean this DIY, but if you don't then Im afraid I don't know! And that's okay, I can get to work on this order but please be aware Im a bit backed up at the moment with orders so it may take me a moment to do yours, I'll see if I can get Oskars photo ASAP for you!

That's not the right diy. Maybe it's a furniture item that we can purchase? Thanks for taking the time to look for it. I really appreciate it.

No problem on the order. Take your time. I have a few errands to run anyway, and thanks again for all your help.

Current Orders:

Ruby Rose
Cherrysmilesonice
IvoryStar
Feather Orb

Orders in processing:
Littlewing
Sid
Annex

That's not the right diy. Maybe it's a furniture item that we can purchase? Thanks for taking the time to look for it. I really appreciate it.

No problem on the order. Take your time. I have a few errands to run anyway, and thanks again for all your help.
Ah Im sorry then, i can briefly try to find out if its a furniture item I can order for you, and thank you for being patient with me

Sounds good! So, 50 - 12 = 38 tbt final price?

(Also I think the item annex is asking about is the Bathtub with Yuzu)

Last edited:
Sounds good! So, 50 - 12 = 38 tbt final price?

(Also I think the item annex is asking about is the Bathtub with Yuzu)
Yep, and I do indeed think thats what they were talking about tysm!
I can have your order to you in around 10-15 minutes if that's okay? Ill get a dodo code and send it to you ASAP!

----

Current Orders Ready:

Ruby Rose
Cherrysmilesonice
IvoryStar
Feather Orb
Littlewing

Sid
Annex

Last edited:
Back