• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
orders gets one free item of choice per inventory of items bought!
39 items or under = 1 free item
every inv bought = 1 extra free item

not positive what this means but if you give me a number I'll deposit the bells

I saw that my order was ready :)
I'm available the rest of the day. let me know when to open my gates.

not positive what this means but if you give me a number I'll deposit the bells
Whatever your cheapest item is, just take it for free, so that would be 1 TBT less!
Post automatically merged:

I saw that my order was ready :)
I'm available the rest of the day. let me know when to open my gates.
Once Ive finished the current trade I can head over with your Jacobs Ladders! Ill PM you when Im available, if that sounds good?

Whatever your cheapest item is, just take it for free, so that would be 1 TBT less!
Post automatically merged:

Once Ive finished the current trade I can head over with your Jacobs Ladders! Ill PM you when Im available, if that sounds good?
That sounds great!! Thank you!

hi! i would like to order frozen mini snowman diy moss and glowing moss pond diy. i am on eastern time and ill be around til 930 tonight. thanks

hi! i would like to order frozen mini snowman diy moss and glowing moss pond diy. i am on eastern time and ill be around til 930 tonight. thanks

I'll get this order together now, will you be free in around 20 minutes? As Im eating my dinner, but afterwards Im free whenever!

Current Orders Ready:

Cherrysmilesonice
Tiffany

@Ruby Rose Im very sorry but as it turns out I don't have the DIY you requested, sorry!

Hey there, sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see anything in the OP.
Do you have any of these DIYs? If so, I'd love to buy for 4 TBT each.

Forbidden Altar
Glowing-moss Balloon
Glowing-moss Stool
Glowing-moss Headband
Glowing-moss Dress
Glowing-moss Jar
Glowing-moss Pond
Ruined Arch
Ruined Seat
Scattered Papers
Stacked Bottle Crates
Vine Ladder Set-up Kit
Pile of Cardboard Boxes
Wooden Box
Glowing-moss Statue
Forbidden Altar
Log Fence
Pile of Cardboard Boxes
Project Table
Wooden Music Box

Do you have any of the festive diys?
Hi! If you could give me a list of the specific festive DIYs youre after Ill check since I have a few festive/frozen DIYS laying around
Hey there, sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see anything in the OP.
Do you have any of these DIYs? If so, I'd love to buy for 4 TBT each.

Forbidden Altar
Glowing-moss Balloon
Glowing-moss Stool
Glowing-moss Headband
Glowing-moss Dress
Glowing-moss Jar
Glowing-moss Pond
Ruined Arch
Ruined Seat
Scattered Papers
Stacked Bottle Crates
Vine Ladder Set-up Kit
Pile of Cardboard Boxes
Wooden Box
Glowing-moss Statue
Forbidden Altar
Log Fence
Pile of Cardboard Boxes
Project Table
Wooden Music Box
I will check if I can get this order together now but it may take me a while as Ive just finished my dinner! Is that okay?

Hi! If you could give me a list of the specific festive DIYs youre after Ill check since I have a few festive/frozen DIYS laying around
To be honest, I'm just hoping to get one of each if you don't mind. I don't necessarily have a preference...

I will check if I can get this order together now but it may take me a while as Ive just finished my dinner! Is that okay?

Of course! I actually won't be available myself until 7pm EST, so no rush, and if that late doesn't work for you then we can schedule a time for tomorrow as well. Thanks!

To be honest, I'm just hoping to get one of each if you don't mind. I don't necessarily have a preference...
Ill have a look for you and see what Ive got!

Of course! I actually won't be available myself until 7pm EST, so no rush, and if that late doesn't work for you then we can schedule a time for tomorrow as well. Thanks!
7PM is a-okay for me!

DIYs that are specified as 'festive' that I have are the following:

Everything listed on this article, barring the Jingle wall.

They're all pre 2.0 so would all be 2 TBT each, let me know which ones you would like to buy! If you want all of them it will be 24 TBT, if not it's just 2 TBT per DIY

Back