• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

N7oVBsy.jpg

What colour do you guys think the hat should be?

I'm in the middle of installing Homebrew on my 3DS (they have some pretty cool emulators and custom themes), and guess what I found? An application called "BLEND3R" which allows me to open Blender 3D models on my 3DS! That's pretty awesome, considering I'm a 3D modeller.

595M5Uf.png

Okay, I've been working on this all day and I think it looks pretty good now.

Also, as much as it may look like one, that is not an eye texture. That is a separate object.

LsL8Tdx.png

First model I've made in a while. Using a new head modelling technique (which is coming along great, by the way), I tried to make a "realistic" ghost from Luigi's Mansion, but I'm gonna scrap it because I couldn't figure out how to get the proper translucent effect I wanted.

Last edited:
oh man

weve been modeling a chess set in my animation class and honestly, most of them were pretty easy, but the knight was a knightmare

-laughtrack-

but yea props to you for continuing with 3d stuff for so long. i feel your pain. i like your sonic model a lot btw, it looks really good!! i couldnt do any better

oh man

weve been modeling a chess set in my animation class and honestly, most of them were pretty easy, but the knight was a knightmare

-laughtrack-

but yea props to you for continuing with 3d stuff for so long. i feel your pain. i like your sonic model a lot btw, it looks really good!! i couldnt do any better

Sounds like good practice. I don't attend any animation classes so I can't really relate, but all my own projects, no matter how much I may enjoy them, are pretty frustrating, so I can only imagine how it must feel to model something you have next to no interest in. Thanks for the kind words!

1OiVnvO.png

Still not sure about this grainy effect I've got going on.

For those who don't get what's going on in this shot, Bayonetta has confronted Samus and, with her own two guns drooping down, is admiring (perhaps mockingly) Samus' cannon.

BAYOOOOO

I loooooove it!

More Bayo more Bayo @.@

Anyway, STOP DELETING YOUR WORK, whenever I come online to check the thread I can not see all your masterpieces...

Last edited:
BAYOOOOO

I loooooove it!

More Bayo more Bayo @.@

Anyway, STOP DELETING YOUR WORK, whenever I come online to check the thread I can not see all your masterpieces...

I'm glad you like!

And yeah, that's a habit I really need to get out of.

Back