• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres

Withches Gift

Dare to eat? Do so at your own discretion 👹

Inspired by the apple in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I picked the smallest gala apples I could find and I covered them in green melt and pour candy wafers. I used black cookie icing for the eyes... but I didn't expect it to be as runny as it was *shivers* x.x
Screenshot_20211031-133628_Gallery.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

worm blood

ingredients;
blood of worms, grenadine, vodka
best served cold and alive

~ Iced Lava Slush ~

Screenshot_20211031-171128_Gallery.jpg

~~~~~
Ingredients: broken up cherry icee left in freezer + mango brisk iced tea = surprisingly tasty & refreshing spooky drink 👻

1635730082497.png

Peeves the Protein Shake!
Peeves consists of strawberries, bananas, protein powder, cherry tomatoes, and orange juice. (the orange juice was meant to create a slender looking mouth).

If you find yourself faced with a peeves, I hope you have some thick skin! It'll tease your lankiness until the protein shake is downed to the last drop.

I felt a bit inspired by an awesome collectible here and made.. Bloodshot Potion Punch

Potion.jpg

Ingredients for the punch are apple juice, cranberry juice, fruit punch gatorade, and a bit of maraschino cherry juice.

This potion is rumored to be how witches gain their powers...

image0.jpg
it's a bit difficult to see- i made what's supposed to look like a haunted grave. i assembled 3 milano cookies which are supposed to be the tombstones. i added some nutella spread to them so it gives the idea of unreadable tombstones. i crumbled a bunch of mint oreos for the soil underneath. and finally, i added some gummy worms... for worms.

48776CAE-86E2-47F2-A528-674737294075.jpeg

cheese and nori snacks!! a ghost, a bat and a pumpkin <3
Post automatically merged:

ah crap, i already ate them and didnt put a name tag ;-;
what can i do ?

Last edited:
I present the Deadly Nightshade Nightcap

Perfect for all you forest witches out there, this earthy herbal tea is a mix of a warm soothing concoction with a touch of mossy cool delight. Now, whether you are supposed to drink this yourself or pass it along to bid your enemies a long soothing sleep..... Well, that is a separate question! :evil cackling:
16DDF008-F90C-483D-B264-A6438D4D0387.jpeg

(warm black sesame drink and matcha ice cream float)

Back