• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ground Scenery Bricks, ivy, Rainbow Brite and more!

I visited your dream town and stole the blue rose path (my alt char doesn't have the QR code machine yet) and it looks so good <33 Your work is amazing!

I love your stuff! I have a small request if you ever have time. I use your realistic bricks with the green ivy, and I was hoping you could make additional pieces for the one tile paths. It's probably a lot of work so I understand if you don't want to. I'm just picky about how I do paths and more pieces would help me out.

Whaa so beautiful!
You should definitely upload rest of your paths on your tumblr, so more people know about your paths! :]
Also I can reblog it to my collection paths @acnlpaths. ^^

Awesome pattern designs, wow! Love the Brick with Vine edging, and CANNOT wait to see the finished product of Candyland, too adorable! Thanks for sharing these!

I love all of this stuff you've made :eek: However they're not ''my style'' I guess this is somewhat of a big request but could you make a full dark gray unown path that's temple-ish ? My town is unown based and that would be perfect x3 I've made an unown path myself already but it isn't that good. Sorry for the huge request, I can pay if needed c:

Last edited:
Blarg, I thought I uploaded the candy path here but I totally derped and forgot! Here's the whole set, thanks for your patience!

Also, after I'm done with the mossy cobblestone (which is taking way longer than I thought) I'll finish that purple path. <3

HNI_0074.JPGHNI_0075.JPGHNI_0076.JPGHNI_0077.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0078.JPGHNI_0079.JPGHNI_0080.JPGHNI_0081.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0082.JPGHNI_0083.JPGHNI_0084.JPGHNI_0085.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0086.JPGHNI_0093.JPGHNI_0094.JPG

These are really, really great. Some of the best paths I've seen!

Hehe thanks, hun! It's comments like this that make the frustration worth it. XD

Okay, here's an update on that mossy stone path: I'm making progress on the corners, slowly but surely. I'm not gonna lie, guys...this path has been a nightmare. Since the stones are more or less randomly placed, it's been this kind of process: Look at path tile. Open editor. Change one pixel. Save. Check. Notice it won't line up quite right with the adjacent tile. Open editor. Move pixel. Save. Repeat until your hair turns gray.

I think once it's done it'll be worth it, since it looks super cool! But after this is done I may need to take a break from requests for a while, at least ones that are this complex. Re-colors and variants are simple enough so all the pink/purple/etc brick requests will be fine, don't worry. :3

Hey, first of all, your thread is awesome! :D You're really talented and generous to share your talent with us :)
And I wanted to say that I'm really interested in the rest of the pinker version of your rosy path, is the rest available to use? :)

Hey, first of all, your thread is awesome! :D You're really talented and generous to share your talent with us :)
And I wanted to say that I'm really interested in the rest of the pinker version of your rosy path, is the rest available to use? :)

Hi Em! Not yet but it'll be SUPER easy to do. I just feel bad, I promised the mossy brick folks they'd have their path first, but since it's taking so damn long I may just finish the pink re-color first. I'll post it when it's done. ^^

I concur with everyone else... these designs are fantastic. That candy path is outrageous and I may have to use it when I finally get around to fixing up my town (i.e. changing it from a nuclear wasteland into some semblance of presentable)

Keep up the great work! ^_^

I concur with everyone else... these designs are fantastic. That candy path is outrageous and I may have to use it when I finally get around to fixing up my town (i.e. changing it from a nuclear wasteland into some semblance of presentable)

Keep up the great work! ^_^

Hehe "nuclear wasteland" XD

If you need any help getting started, I can offer some hybrids and bushes. From one purple haired nerdy girl to another. *fistbump*

Hehe "nuclear wasteland" XD

If you need any help getting started, I can offer some hybrids and bushes. From one purple haired nerdy girl to another. *fistbump*

YOU REALLY HAVE PURPLE HAIR. If so, I like you. *fistbump* x1000000

That's really sweet of you to offer help! I need a LOT of it to get things in order, but I'd feel bad taking your items. I should probably bribe a few sweet town-having people to let me come creep, so I can get a few ideas on what to do with my unkempt flower jungle of a town. -_-

Hehe I really do! I need to get it touched up though, my roots are totally cray-cray. ><;;

And that's cool, I have tons of 'em. ^^ Aside from making paths, all I really care about is helping others make their towns purdy! PM me if you change your mind! Wow, I got way off topic...is it possible to hijack your own thread? :p

Attachments

• Amykinsicon.jpg
    Amykinsicon.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 628
These paths are so beautiful ahh;;; I'm in love with the Ivy one. >//<

I was wondering if it's not to much to ask, could you make single brick corners for the ivy one?
If not that's okay because I know how time consuming they can be, but it's worth a shot. ^^

Last edited:
The bricks, yes, the cobblestone, no. It's just way too much work ><;;

Speaking of which, I'm ALMOST done with them! I'll have the mossy cobblestone path uploaded in the next couple days, scout's honor.

Amykins, I just want to say that all you've done so far is FANTASTIC! I have reset my Main Town at last and can't wait to use some! I'm already using some stone paths you made a month or so ago in another town and they look great. Thank you for helping us make our towns lovely, creepy, and any way we want them. :)

I LOVE your candy world path set - I'm using it currently around the plaza tree and it looks wonderful!

Keep up the wonderful paths! c:

Back