• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Brookie's Flower Shop <3

BrookieYoCookie

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4527-8693-1110
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey guys! :blush:
I am really into flower breeding and hybrids, so I decided to make this shop!
Prices of available items are listed down below
Thank you! <3

Available items are:
1 TBT
Any normal flowers that do not have to be bred for a specific color(including carnations)

2 TBT:
Any hybrids besides gold, purple and black roses, purple pansies, black cosmos, and black lilys.

4 TBT:
Gold roses(Other flowers that were listed above that were not available are currently being worked on)

Jacob ladders are 5 Tbt!

Please list your order below and include friend code, mii name, pick up or drop off, and what you want. I will message you as to when your order will be available. Please keep in mind things can come up, so I cannot promise a time :) Due to this all payments can be made after you have gotten your order

If you have an issue with pricing or a general concern please PM me!

I have a cheer schedule from 4-6:30 on random days so please keep that in mind while waiting for a response!

I AM WORKING ON ALL UNAVAILABLE FLOWERS AT THE MOMENT, THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!​

THANK YOU!!! <3

Back