• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Bump for you schatz !! Hope someone is interested in Ankha :)

Tyvm! I hope so too

Hmmm. Ankha is tempting! She's so unusual, plus she's a cat. I have Violet moving on the 18th, so I'd need to TT her out, then clear her from my void first. But, it's almost dinnertime here, so I won't be able to do all that until about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs from now.

I just don't want Ankha to get voided...she's too awesome for that.

She is indeed a cool cat. Thanks for the interest! Ankha is still available ^^

can i lurk for tucker? hes a dreamie!

Yup, adding!

tumblr_inline_mpks1kx3vW1qz4rgp.gif Chief the cranky wolf is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested ^^

tumblr_inline_mpkoqgKUjV1qz4rgp.gif Biskit the lazy dog has moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkoqgKUjV1qz4rgp.gif Biskit the lazy dog is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpks1zF6OO1qz4rgp.gif Fang the cranky wolf and Tiffany the snooty rabbit have moved in!

hey kiddo, ive gotten muffy from someone else *huzzahhh* so i just wanted to update your list, still looking for the lovely wolfgang though :3
p.s. i dont mean to brag guys, but im at the tippity top of pandapples lurk list so...yeah. get on my level (sorry im just young reckless and hangry)

Back