• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

hey kiddo, ive gotten muffy from someone else *huzzahhh* so i just wanted to update your list, still looking for the lovely wolfgang though :3
p.s. i dont mean to brag guys, but im at the tippity top of pandapples lurk list so...yeah. get on my level (sorry im just young reckless and hangry)

Thanks for the update and grats on finding Muffy! I've been getting wolves lately so hopefully Wolfgang will show up soon. Haha yeah :b you have been on the list for quite some time~

bump for biskit! He was one of my originals and favourites in wild world so I hope he finds a new home :)

Thank you!

-

Biskit is still available!

Thanks for the update and grats on finding Muffy! I've been getting wolves lately so hopefully Wolfgang will show up soon. Haha yeah :b you have been on the list for quite some time~

Thank you!

-

Biskit is still available!

I'd like to buy Biskit!

tumblr_inline_mpks1syhIZ1qz4rgp.gif Skye the normal wolf is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkr3agHBU1qz4rgp.gif Gladys the normal ostrich has moved in!

I've gotten all of my dreamies thank god <3 So you can take me off of the lurking list for Wolfgang

tumblr_inline_mpks1zF6OO1qz4rgp.gif Fang the cranky wolf is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

Colton and Charlise have moved in!

snipes up all ur wolves tbh--i would but im waiting on my boyfriend to pick up bam so i can cycle + also pick up merengue for one of me best friends
bump for fang!

Back