• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

buny

૮꒰*´ ˘ `*꒱ა♡゚+*:
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1612-5660-7038
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Mom's Plush
Spring Sakura
Ruby
Feedback
100% (53) +

76917adfda1101675a8365a1fb4259964e870c76.gifv

hi everyone! ♡
i go by Bunvie, and i'm an artist, currently learning to draw digitally *-*

n-not much else to say...?
f1e00c4147af90ee66d23751fafe2eed5f54c88a.gifv

commission info
- I'm accepting irl currency as payment! Price is 20 EU :blush:
- please be patient with me cause i currently have classes and HW 🙇‍♀️
- i accept payment upfront via Paypal or Kofi!
- i reserve the right to reject any request i don't feel comfortable with!
- no refunds!
- All commissions are for personal use only, NOT commercial. In no way are you allowed to use them for profit,
and i still reserve all rights to the artwork.

- price may change in the future, but that doesn't affect already paid commissions

notes:
- i can draw your AC character or your OC!!
- feel free to ask me if you have any questions, my pm's are open and i'm happy to discuss <:3
- here's my ko-fi if you'd like to support me and my work in a different way!
- check out my Art instagram if you'd like on @ bunvieart
bow_and_ruffles_banner_by_sanitydying-d566fa1.png

♡ examples of my current style ♡
terrariaJadeAmelltransparentbg.png
Loeynobg-min.png
hiroyukitransparent-min.png

Mikaiahtransparent.png
Azraeltransparent-min.png
Amileetransparent.png
bungotheelftransparent (1).png
Pixorifulltransparent.png
jadeamelltransparent.png
kailahtransparent.png
megansecondTransparent (1) (1).png

Megantransparent.png
alicia finished.png
syubtransparent.png
1. leohyrule
2. baobei
3. tsm_noctis
4. nanpan
5. moonbox
6. Kailah
7. serudesu
8. Megannn_ (2 pieces)
9. Amilee
10. Jade_Amell
11. Pixori (art trade<3)
12. SpaceLantern
13. Aurita
14. Lightspring
15. Mikaiah
16. Azrael
17. Jade_Amell
18. kei.
19. Jade_Amell (2 pieces)
20. ForgottenT
21. LOEY
22.TheSillyPuppy

23. Kattea

pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0.gif

thank you for looking at my shop!~
03b2e82e02e64ae4575140a7e50e49f0d8fd455b.gifv

Last edited:
oh my goodness your art is super cute!! i can offer 1 mil igb and the mom's tissue box + knapsack with the ducky design! ^^

I can offer 1 million bells to draw my rep! Your art is really cute!

tysm, your offer is accepted!! i'll do my best!!! what's the name of your character and island? ^^

oh my goodness your art is super cute!! i can offer 1 mil igb and the mom's tissue box + knapsack with the ducky design! ^^

thank you!! ;o; can you show me a pic of your character and tell me their name and the name of the island?

thank you!! ;o; can you show me a pic of your character and tell me their name and the name of the island?
name: Alicia
island: Milkyway
reference: here !

thank you once again! :' ) would you like payment right now?

yes, i would appreciate that! just give me a moment please and I'll set up a dodo code ^^
also your character is adorable. cant wait to draw her!! 🌷

i'm glad you do!! >//< i'm available now if you are?

ready!!!! i used a different program to draw this so it took me some time to figure it out, but i think im getting better >///< hope u like it!! this is just a preview, i'll have to mail you the best quality image, cause its too large to put here!!

alicia.PNG

ready!!!! i used a different program to draw this so it took me some time to figure it out, but i think im getting better >///< hope u like it!! this is just a preview, i'll have to mail you the best quality image, cause its too large to put here!!

View attachment 250716
AAAA i was already amazed when you sent me the sketch but seeing it all coloured and finished i'm even more in awe ;; your art is super adorable ;; it looks perfect! thank you for accepting my request :')

edit: i also really love how you coloured the eyes?? it's like a little galaxy in itself and i love that

Hi, I can offer Fauna whenever you open up your slots. I also have Marshal I may trade in future for a second art piece.

If there's a quote list I'd also love to be added 👀 willing to give you Marshal and Fauna at any time you want + 1 million in-game bells + 15 nook mile tickets + 3 mom's aprons (pink with fruits design, forest design, and colorful quilt design) for a slot!

Aaa I'd love one! Can I pay you 2million bells and some NMTs?
1 2, I'm the one in black lmao
Ooo I love these!! If you ever open up a quote list I’d love to be one it!!
Please let me know if you're taking these commissions again! :love:
Hi, I can offer Fauna whenever you open up your slots. I also have Marshal I may trade in future for a second art piece.
i'd love to be on a quote list as well if you ever open up again (,:

hi everyone!!! im literally so happy so many people are interested in my art!! thank you all SO MUCH!! unfortunately im going back to my full time job, so i have limited free time, and since these paintings take me days to finish and im not in need of bells at the moment i won't be able to draw for bells or other in game currency :c im really sorry!! if ur still interested, feel free to pm me and we can work something out with irl payment (in a "pay what u want" format again)or something, im open to discuss! but if not, still thank you SO much all of you!!!! :blush:🥰

If there's a quote list I'd also love to be added 👀 willing to give you Marshal and Fauna at any time you want + 1 million in-game bells + 15 nook mile tickets + 3 mom's aprons (pink with fruits design, forest design, and colorful quilt design) for a slot!

i'm going to make one exception for you, since you're offering multiple things i need in the game and i can open 1 slot, i'd love to accept your request if you're still interested? pls pm me if so!! and you can keep the bells!! :blush:

AAAA i was already amazed when you sent me the sketch but seeing it all coloured and finished i'm even more in awe ;; your art is super adorable ;; it looks perfect! thank you for accepting my request :')

edit: i also really love how you coloured the eyes?? it's like a little galaxy in itself and i love that

im so so so happy you like it!! thank you so much for commissioning me!! 🥰

Back