• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

updated the thread!!
5324b9668177b65c6f75146bad7508d428aba6a1.gifv

I love your style!!!😍 I can pay 1 mill IGB bells please? If you could make her yukata purple instead of white that would be wonderful as white is hard to see. Thank you✨✨

name: Patchy
Island: Tamago
Post automatically merged:

Sorry i just saw you are only taking irl currency.

Attachments

• 846E9AD5-D671-42C8-9E22-6FA993CD52C4.jpeg
    846E9AD5-D671-42C8-9E22-6FA993CD52C4.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 65
  • E9C55A88-B53A-4FA5-87FB-1C0E521D532F.jpeg
    E9C55A88-B53A-4FA5-87FB-1C0E521D532F.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I love your style!!!😍 I can pay 1 mill IGB bells please? If you could make her yukata purple instead of white that would be wonderful as white is hard to see. Thank you✨✨

name: Patchy
Island: Tamago

Sorry i just saw you are only taking irl currency.

it's ok, thank you for taking a look at my shop and for your interest!! :blush:

AAAAAH ;~; whats the price range you're thinking of? I dont know what to offer!!

AAAAAH ;~; whats the price range you're thinking of? I dont know what to offer!!

thank you for taking an interest!! 💜 i think as long as it's more than $8-9 it's fair, since there's a paypal fee and 8 dollars is around 6 euros, so i'd receive around 5 euros in the end. I put a ton of work and hours in my chibis, but i want people to feel comfortable with the price, which is why it's a pay what you want format!! just for reference, my last commissioner payed $15 for a chibi. I'm always open to discussion of course, feel free to pm me if it's more comfy for you! I'm soo happy you like my art! 💛

thank you for taking an interest!! 💜 i think as long as it's more than $8-9 it's fair, since there's a paypal fee and 8 dollars is around 6 euros, so i'd receive around 5 euros in the end. I put a ton of work and hours in my chibis, but i want people to feel comfortable with the price, which is why it's a pay what you want format!! just for reference, my last commissioner payed $15 for a chibi. I'm always open to discussion of course, feel free to pm me if it's more comfy for you! I'm soo happy you like my art! 💛
here's my rep -
would you feel comfortable trying to draw glasses? ;~; let me know!!

here's my rep -
would you feel comfortable trying to draw glasses? ;~; let me know!!

aaaa such a cutie!!!! i can definitely try to draw the glasses, i'm just not sure if i can make them look cute, i'll have to send you a sketch and you can decide whether to keep them in the pic or remove them!

aaaa such a cutie!!!! i can definitely try to draw the glasses, i'm just not sure if i can make them look cute, i'll have to send you a sketch and you can decide whether to keep them in the pic or remove them!
would $10 be okay? ;~; i love your chibi style, esp. the one you did with the braids! it looks AMAZING 🥺💖 also, would you be able to draw her holding the puppers mom's plushie? if not, that's okay!!

OMG. I LOVE YOUR ART. ;_;

If you could do my rep, that would be great!
Please send me a pm and I can give you my email for you to send the invoice! ^.^
Would gladly pay $15!

It would be great if my rep was blushing and her seashell pochette is visible. n.n

EDIT; with miniature white sunflowers kinda peeping through "shinning" around my character would be great as well. >3<
I hope that's okay. ;3;

Thank you so so much!

would $10 be okay? ;~; i love your chibi style, esp. the one you did with the braids! it looks AMAZING 🥺💖 also, would you be able to draw her holding the puppers mom's plushie? if not, that's okay!!

yes, that works!! 💜 thank you sooooo much omg ;o; and yes, i think she will look adorable holding the plush!!! i hope you're okay with paying upfront? i've been ghosted before, so i'm being extra cautious nowdays, hope you're okay with that! ;w;

OMG. I LOVE YOUR ART. ;_;

If you could do my rep, that would be great!
Please send me a pm and I can give you my email for you to send the invoice! ^.^
Would gladly pay $15!

It would be great if my rep was blushing and her seashell pochette is visible. n.n

aaaaa thank you SOO much!!!! i'll send you my email for paypal, i use that to accept payments! your rep is adorbs as well ;w; just keep in mind i'll have to finish Kailah's com first before i can start on yours! 💜

Last edited:
yes, that works!! 💜 thank you sooooo much omg ;o; and yes, i think she will look adorable holding the plush!!! i hope you're okay with paying upfront? i've been ghosted before, so i'm being extra cautious nowdays, hope you don't okay with that! ;w;

aaaaa thank you SOO much!!!! i'll send you my email for paypal, i use that to accept payments! your rep is adorbs as well ;w; just keep in mind i'll have to finish Kailah's com first before i can start on yours! 💜
i'm totally fine w/ paying upfront!! i understand 💖🥺 i wouldnt want you to NOT get paid for your work ;~;

pm me and then i'll relist the details of what i'd like so you can refer back to it!!

Back