• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

Hiya @buny hope you’re doing well! Remember to take it easy! ☺👏🏼💕

Oh and do you happen to have ko-fi? 😅

that's so kind of you to come and say that :") i'm currently working and i appreciate that!! 💜
i don't have ko-fi currently, but i'm considering making one :0

sneak peak of the commission i'm working on!! :3

1592571565021.png

aah your art is so cute :3 let me know when you accept more commissions ;w;

thank you very much!! 🥰 i'll probably open again next week for a couple slots!!

i can't wait to see the end product!! i knew you'd do a fantastic job 💘💘

it's finished!! i hope you like it!! >///< this is just a preview, so please pm me your email address, so i can send you the full size file 💛 thank you so much!!~ i'll also send you one with no glasses ^^

kailahtransparent.png

it's finished!! i hope you like it!! >///< this is just a preview, so please pm me your email address, so i can send you the full size file 💛 thank you so much!!~ i'll also send you one with no glasses ^^

View attachment 279089
AAAAAAAAH SOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT <3333 THANK YOU SO MUCH C:
i'll dm right now!!

edit: PM'd <3

Last edited:
How is it going? Are you accepting requests soon?

hii!! i'm sorry for the late reply, i've been busy with my full time job, and there's currently a heat wave in my area, so due to my house not having any AC, it's very hard to work at home. I'll have to open my commissions again when the heat wave passes sadly ): Thank you so much for your interest though, i'll make sure to ping you when there's an open slot, so you can claim it if you want! 💜

slots are currently open! 💜
keep in mind i'm working full time and due to my colleagues' vacation and staff shortage at my workplace, i also work overtime, so each piece will take up to two weeks!! thanks in advance!! 🥰

@MayorSophie23
@Amilee

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in getting an OC drawn!

I'll pay RL cash. <3 Let me know if you're able too and a price range. <3

hello, thank you so much for being interested in my art!! :blush: do you perhaps have another reference picture of her? preferably a closer one, in which her accessories and hair are more clear? and as for the price range, since i already have 3 pieces i need to finish, i'm accepting offers from 16 EU and above atm!

Back