• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

I'M STILL FREAKING OUT, THANK YOU SM BUNY! Your art is absolutely adorable and will make my wife so happy that you drew her boy!! ; v ; Thank you!!! I promise to get my side of things done soon but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANNA SCREAM ABOUT HOW CUTE THIS PIECE IS BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY GOT MY HEART SO HAPPY!! <33

You're so sweet and have been through this entire art trade, I would definitely recommend. > v <

I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT AAAAAAAAAAA 🥰 THANK YOU AS WELL!!!!<3 you both are also very sweet and supportive, this was so much fun >w<

I'd love to commission you in the near future if you're still open! :) (I need to finish up on my full-body character sheet LOL)

I'd love to commission you in the near future if you're still open! :) (I need to finish up on my full-body character sheet LOL)

thank you so much, i'd love to!!! 🥰

hello!! i've kind of finished a rough draft of my oc LOL (hope it's enough!!) i'd love to commission you to draw my OC Hiroyuki

he's a little battered up and miserable throughout most of his life, but i'd love for him to experience a moment of happiness (like picking/receiving flowers, petting animals/interacting with nature, or even sitting at a quiet place; up to your imagination!

ref1FULLBODY (cuffs optional!) + ref2 + ref3

I can make payments through paypal :) thanks!!

Last edited:
hello!! i've kind of finished a rough draft of my oc LOL (hope it's enough!!) i'd love to commission you to draw my OC Hiroyuki

he's a little battered up and miserable throughout most of his life, but i'd love for him to experience a moment of happiness (like picking/receiving flowers, petting animals/interacting with nature, or even sitting at a quiet place; up to your imagination!

ref1FULLBODY + ref2 + ref3

I can make payments through paypal :) thanks!!

excuse me he's literally gorgeous and it will be my pleasure to draw him as a little cheeb!!! * ^ *
i'll pm you!!

@syub here you go!! 🥰 I'm sorry it took so long, i've been on a really bad artblock lately and questioning my art skill lol, but i hope you like how it turned out 🥺💜 please pm me your email so i can send you the full size files, as this is just a preview that is smol so it can be used on the forums ^^
syubtransparent.png

@syub here you go!! 🥰 I'm sorry it took so long, i've been on a really bad artblock lately and questioning my art skill lol, but i hope you like how it turned out 🥺💜 please pm me your email so i can send you the full size files, as this is just a preview that is smol so it can be used on the forums ^^
View attachment 353952
omigosh i literally just logged on HAHA but this is gorgeous!!!! i’m not at home right now but i’ll pm you my email as soon as i get home 🥺 i love it so much!! definitely don’t question your art skill your art is precious, thank you so much!!! 💕💕

omigosh i literally just logged on HAHA but this is gorgeous!!!! i’m not at home right now but i’ll pm you my email as soon as i get home 🥺 i love it so much!! definitely don’t question your art skill your art is precious, thank you so much!!! 💕💕

thank you so much!!! im so happy u like it ;w; 💜

Back