• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying Ankha for 30 million bells :)

Woah, going all out for her lol xD GL getting her and have fun dropping those bells xD

If it helps, you can use this subreddit to find some people selling her:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/new/

It's pretty popular and should be good until TBT finished the subforum

Edit: Nvm, I see your name there xD The 30 mil for Ankha instantly let me know you know about it already xD

Last edited:
Thanks very much! I am keeping an eye on all forums including reddit! Well hopefully my high price will attract some attention, I have been looking for her for ages! :)

i had ankha as my starter and i traded her for lucky
i didnt know she was worth so much though
i wouldve given a giveaway for her oh boy

i had ankha as my starter and i traded her for lucky
i didnt know she was worth so much though
i wouldve given a giveaway for her oh boy

I don't have Ankha but I wish you good luck! I'm sure 30 million bells will tempt somebody who has her, aha. Or maybe somebody who resets for villagers will go on the hunt.

Why is she so popular?
To be honest I don't like her- she looks creepy (my opinion)
Glad I don't have her, but I'll keep an eye out for you!

Haha, I just ordered a second copy of Animal Crossing, and it's due in 5-8 days.

If you're willing to be patient, I'll give her to you for 20,000 bells rather than 30,000 while I'm resetting on that one, then I'll move the money over to my main.

That is a lot of money. I'm pretty sure someone will be willing to trade sooner or later. Good luck! :)

I would offer 10 million for her. Think of all the time you would save not having to see someone run back and forth from the ABD to drop 30 million's worth of Bells!

Back