• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying Ankha for 30 million bells :)

So, after almost 5 hours (!) of time travelling back and forth I FINALLY got Ankha to move out!!! Woohoo lol, she's moving out on the 20th so I will tt til then, do you want to do the trade now?

Edit - -__________________- she tricked me and said actually I'm staying... I'm going to quit without saving and try again lol!

Edit again- quit without saving and tried again and got her to say shes moving for good :) I'll pm you!

Last edited:
Hey I'm here! Thanks very much. I am currently doing a trade atm. I'll get back to you in 10 mins that ok?

Ok my FC is 3067-5199 sorry for your wait. I've been having connection difficulties with a trade. If your ready well get this done :)

Ok my FC is 3067-5199 sorry for your wait. I've been having connection difficulties with a trade. If your ready well get this done :)

Adding you now :) I'll open my gates, town is Springer...just have to tt to get her packed up first :)

Last edited:
Awesome. I'll be doing 20 drops of 1.5 mil

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops I mean 3067-5199-4414 lol

Back