• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying Ankha for 30 million bells :)

Hey man, people lead very busy lives. Bells ain't gonna buy back all of that precious time wasted. ;p

Last edited:
It's actually quite simple. Do u time travel, or does ankha have a moving out date at all? :)

I also have her and willing to trade her if I can get her to move! I'll tt right now and see what I can do :)

Actually going to create a new character and then time travel, seems to be easier to do it that way

Last edited:
Oh my, 30 million :O? You must really like Ankha, haha! I actually have her in my town but I kinda like her so I'll let her stay.. but if she ever decides to move out I'll let you know. Other than that, I hope you get her ^-^!

Afraid not haha. Just have to keep skipping days. I've done it a good few times so I know how annoying it can be. Sometimes u get lucky!

U still trying?! Wow thanks, I will 100% take her off your hands as soon she's in boxes :)

Back