• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Buying Blue Pansies & Purple Pansies

Chocofruit

☆MayorBoogie of Charcoal☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (50) +
Hi, I'm looking for lots of Blue & Purple Pansies!
I need them to finish a garden I'm working on!

I need atleast 50 of each type.
And I'll most likely pay like this.

2BTB = 1 Blue/Purple Pansie
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
50k = 1Blue/Purple Pansie

***If you're unhappy with the price you could suggest one yourself***

Last edited:
Sure! I'll send the BTB right away! :)

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm dead...

- - - Post Merge - - -

MY SAVE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just died inside..................................................

- - - Post Merge - - -

My save file has corrupted.............................................................................................................................................................................

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg it hurtssss..........................

Oh no what does that mean did you loses lot of stuff I received your tbt do you need me to send it back to you

Oh no what does that mean did you loses lot of stuff I received your tbt do you need me to send it back to you

Yeah it's would be good if you could do that. I just lost 18m bells 3 sloppy sets 2 cardboard sets and 2years of my life.

I can give you 18 million bells for free. If you need something else, just let me know. :)

Last edited:
I can be of assistance. :)

Thank you, I litteraly just shed a tear. I played over 1091 hours of ACNL.......

Edit : Funny how just yesterday I bought a new copy of the game............................

Last edited:
Thank you, I litteraly just shed a tear. I played over 1091 hours of ACNL.......

Edit : Funny how just yesterday I bought a new copy of the game............................

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Good thing you did. XD
Anyways, if you can add me sometime soon, I'll be right over.

Back