Trading / Buying Bunny Balloons 🎈 ( done! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey skarmory!!! i'm down to date trade purple bunny balloons- but i'd want the unpurchased bunny balloon a lot later, if that's alright! O: (waiting for tickets so i can buy stuff in a certain order)

hey skarmory!!! i'm down to date trade purple bunny balloons- but i'd want the unpurchased bunny balloon a lot later, if that's alright! O: (waiting for tickets so i can buy stuff in a certain order)
heyo!! yes yes thats okay, thank you! c: Shoot me a PM when you'd want me to buy the purple bunny balloon!

heyo!! yes yes thats okay, thank you! c: Shoot me a PM when you'd want me to buy the purple bunny balloon!
Okay!! :^D Yeah.. it might take a while but I can send the purple bunny to you right now, if that's okay? Do you want a message at all?

Okay!! :^D Yeah.. it might take a while but I can send the purple bunny to you right now, if that's okay? Do you want a message at all?
thats okay! you can send it now or later on when you decide when I should purchase the balloon, whatever youre comfortable with ^^ any message is okay!

I just realized that I had a Cyan Bunny literally in my lineup all this time and I somehow never noticed lol
1724466191116.png

Anyway I can sell it to you but idrk how much these cost.

Edit: actually, I think it says you might be open to trading your Cool Bunny. What’s the date on that one? I could also trade the Cyan Bunny for that one… idk if that’s an option.

Last edited:
I just realized that I had a Cyan Bunny literally in my lineup all this time and I somehow never noticed lol View attachment 580607

Anyway I can sell it to you but idrk how much these cost.

Edit: actually, I think it says you might be open to trading your Cool Bunny. What’s the date on that one? I could also trade the Cyan Bunny for that one… idk if that’s an option.
Cool Bunny is Aug 11, 8:44 AM EST (fair time) :) I'm down to trade it for the Cyan Bunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back