• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Caf

BULERIAS said:
I'm not a VIF, but I can make a Henward Mushroom at the Mushroom Suites!
thats not possible.... its just not... nobody can learn the secret ingredient til the become a VIF... its just not possible any other way

:p

the secret ingredient that makes the whole thing work, and even taste the way it should is in the VIF, you can eat them, but you wont taste what a VIF tastes

THis means war Piranha!!!!

You are going down!
Stop advertising at my cafe or this place will be shut down!

hammer6pe.gif

and now Hammer Time!

BASTOISE99 said:
Can I be a VIF?
hmm... yes, you have been a loyal customer to the Cafe

:D

everyone! we have a new VIF

please welcome our latest VIF, Bastoise!

he is the first nonworker to be a VIF

:)

here is the list of VIF's:

Piranha2
Pikmin042
Bastoise99

horray! Congrats on being a VIF! now you get 50% off (which is a big discount seeing how much you eat :p)

oh, by the way, i wasn't really advertising :| some people may consider it that... all i did was go over there and pretend to put up posters for the cafe... i dont see how thats wrong... after all, Sporge was putting up his own posters there for the Dark army :|

anyway, back to business

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
thats not possible.... its just not... nobody can learn the secret ingredient til the become a VIF... its just not possible any other way

the secret ingredient that makes the whole thing work, and even taste the way it should is in the VIF, you can eat them, but you wont taste what a VIF tastes

:| I was the first person to introduce Henward Mushrooms. You bought a mushroom from my cafe, and said, "I'll name it Henward..."

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:

:| I was the first person to introduce Henward Mushrooms. You bought a mushroom from my cafe, and said, "I'll name it Henward..."
no... it was a normal mushroom there... Henwards are specail

i'll ship you a few if you like

Henwards are diffrent... not exactly mushrooms... they can swim... they are closely related to Fish, but not fish... why they are called mushrooms... dont ask me

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:

no... it was a normal mushroom there... Henwards are specail

i'll ship you a few if you like

Henwards are diffrent... not exactly mushrooms... they can swim... they are closely related to Fish, but not fish... why they are called mushrooms... dont ask me

YES, PLEASE SHIP ME A FEW! please!

PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
*shipes 50 Henward Mushrooms to the Mushroom Suites*
hmm.... maybe we should change the name to "henward Fishrooms" XD makes more sence
*changes name*

Henward Fishrooms! Get 'em while they're hot!

Back