Caf

Mino said:
Alright... from now on, if you ask for a job, you don't get one.

Today's topic is:

Canada.

OK?
Canada eh?
Yup we all live in igloos, gets mighty ol' cold up here.

thekillingdog said:
Hey, can I help out as a member of the staff please? I don't mind what possition, but I would like to be a chef, if that's OK.
VV
Alright... from now on, if you ask for a job, you don't get one.

And I have been to Canada! Only for one night though, my family was stopping to see Niagara Falls it was really pretty. I went on "The Maid of the Mist" which is a boat the goes right up to the falls and you get soaking wet :)

Caleb said:
john102 said:
Caleb said:
john102 said:
Caleb said:
Canada is Americas brains.
Then what does that make Mexico o_O

I like Canada's bacon
Its legs.
and Puerto Rico?
Now i have to go look at a map...

Ummmmmm, uhhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, its little fairies? best i could think of, or atleast the nicest thing. but it makes no Sence.
SENSE!

Also it's not a proper noun!

Anyways, I'm back from work. I decided a few weeks ago to go vegetarian, but work is driving me nuts because it would be sooo easy to make a free 6" spicy italian... but I can't.

GAH.

Mino said:
Caleb said:
john102 said:
Caleb said:
john102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Its legs.
and Puerto Rico?
Now i have to go look at a map...

Ummmmmm, uhhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, its little fairies? best i could think of, or atleast the nicest thing. but it makes no Sence.
SENSE!

Also it's not a proper noun!

Anyways, I'm back from work. I decided a few weeks ago to go vegetarian, but work is driving me nuts because it would be sooo easy to make a free 6" spicy italian... but I can't.

GAH.
Well atleast you know you're helping the world, if only by a small amount :p

I personally would love to go vegetarian, but I just know I wouldn't last a week. I like my meat too much xD

I had beef tacos at my graduation open house, but the cows were local, grass-fed, and ethically slaughtered, so I had no qualms about eating them.

But most meat is not... good to eat.

Mino said:
I had beef tacos at my graduation open house, but the cows were local, grass-fed, and ethically slaughtered, so I had no qualms about eating them.

So you're basically half-veggie? :p

Jas0n said:
Mino said:

So you're basically half-veggie? :p
Flexitarian is the word I like.

rafren said:
I'm hungry...
I've got a sig of mine from a while ago to show you:

asdfasdf.png

Oooh, I found a screenshot of AndyB and I being Halo badasses.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
28749734-Full.jpg
</div>

Back