Caf

Miranda said:
My favorite sub from subway is the chicken bacon ranch...but I made it the best. I still have my sandwich artist card XD
I make that with sliced-up roasted chicken breast and double bacon, much better.
I really hate most chicken strip sandwiches, though. The strips are just awful-looking....

But

Dammit... now I really want one.
I'll go and get one tomorrow.
Anyway... I'm out, my shift is over. G'Night

#Garrett said:
Subway > Burger king > Mc D's?
Yes. I don't eat most fast food anymore (except free Subway veggie sandwiches, woo.)

The chemical McDonald's uses to flavor their fries is almost unfair, though. They are so good.

You guys get a super weird-looking picture of me to slobber over, you're welcome.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
asdf.jpg
</div>

Mino said:
You guys get a super weird-looking picture of me to slobber over, you're welcome.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
asdf.jpg
</div>
Ewww what are those stains from? 0-o

w00t w0t to spam

I pictured you to look more like this
afish.jpg
</div>

Soooo... TBT's been dead for the last 10 minutes, shocker!

#Garrett said:
w00t w0t to spam

I pictured you to look more like this
afish.jpg
</div>
Coming from you? xD

Back