Caf

srry im a employee at both cafes but we need more people to come here fish has worked hard cmon termina we were here first (no affence i still wana work at termina 2)

PIRANHA2 said:
Everyone, now that Mino is gone... it seems im in charge... even though i was before

:p

so yeah, i hope people will start comming back... we are getting a map soon, as soon as mino finishes it...

what can we say... java is hard

What? o__O What does Java have to do with this?

And I never said I'd be making a map. >__< I was making a menu, but I figured it was impractical.

only_half_evil333 said:
srry im a employee at both cafes but we need more people to come here fish has worked hard cmon termina we were here first (no affence i still wana work at termina 2)
Termina Cafe was here a while ago, but it was locked a bunch of times and was deleted with the Spam Site, then locked again.

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Everyone, now that Mino is gone... it seems im in charge... even though i was before

so yeah, i hope people will start comming back... we are getting a map soon, as soon as mino finishes it...

And I never said I'd be making a map. >__< I was making a menu, but I figured it was impractical.
o_O

i thought you were making the map...

hmm... this explains why we dont have one >_>

well, guess i'll make it... or attempt to.

PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

o_O

Well, I suppose I could take a crack at Flash sometime. >__>

I mean, I've always wanted to....

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

o_O

Well, I suppose I could take a crack at Flash sometime. >__>

I mean, I've always wanted to....
ok, we will both make one, then chose the one thats best

how's that sound?

PikMino42 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Termina Cafe was here a while ago, but it was locked a bunch of times and was deleted with the Spam Site, then locked again.
oo i didnt no i thought it was here first cuz he have more posts

only_half_evil333 said:
PikMino42 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
oo i didnt no i thought it was here first cuz he have more posts
his was here first... it was the first cafe here, which made it boom with activity by default... we came a little later, and we lived after sporges got deleted twice :p, Bambam made one the same day, it flopped shortly after opening.

>_> <_.< ours is better :p, or will be, once we finish the plan

:)

wow... history is weird

when we get a 100 we should throught a party ill be getting alot of free food with all the greetings

my goal at the moment, is to be the first thread with 100 pages, that isn't spam.

and 100 pages in time for our first birthday.

^_^

that'd seriously be perfect timing... 100 pages... 1 year, 1 party. it all fits

^_^

There's already a chat thread on the secret places that has over 100 pages.

:p But, it is all spam.

You'll never beat termina!!
I now have a chain in two other forums!!!
and the original was at 60 something.... then that was movewd to spam, then that board was deleted...., so I started a new one which is on page 2 and at 9 pages and now my latest and greatest is at 17 so we are close to 100 pages

MWUHAHAHAHAAHAHA
my history is so complex not even I know it all!
Well and of course an Nsider branch will open when I can edit posts!

Uhh, we'd rather not open on other forums, considering we're not running around trying to brag about something that isn't even real.

Just stop being a moron, please.

:eek:
i was just filling you in on the history of my thread,
I can sense when you type about it after all and come running.
but I see how it is, *poof*(is gone) :ph43r:

SPORGE27 said:
:eek:
i was just filling you in on the history of my thread,
I can sense when you type about it after all and come running.
but I see how it is, *poof*(is gone) :ph43r:
yes, we know the history... dont forget, we were big time members there, to start with...

but you cannot forget we are here too, we have a place aswell... quit prancing around like you own the board... im really getting tired of it.

This is becoming a flame war. I think both cafes need to be locked.

Back