Caf

PIRANHA2 said:
SPORGE27 said:
:eek:
i was just filling you in on the history of my thread,
I can sense when you type about it after all and come running.
but I see how it is, *poof*(is gone) :ph43r:
yes, we know the history... dont forget, we were big time members there, to start with...

but you cannot forget we are here too, we have a place aswell... quit prancing around like you own the board... im really getting tired of it.
Hey I hardly stop in here. :mad:
I just happened to check today.

Justin125 said:
This is becoming a flame war. I think both cafes need to be locked.
to most people, anything is a flame... really, im not flaming, im telling him how it is... hes prancing around pretending to own the place.

he needs to know, before everyone here explodes at him, im basicly doing the kid a favor.

SPORGE27 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
SPORGE27 said:
:eek:
i was just filling you in on the history of my thread,
I can sense when you type about it after all and come running.
but I see how it is, *poof*(is gone) :ph43r:
yes, we know the history... dont forget, we were big time members there, to start with...

but you cannot forget we are here too, we have a place aswell... quit prancing around like you own the board... im really getting tired of it.
Hey I hardly stop in here. :mad:
I just happened to check today.
thats nice.

im telling it like it is, really, you've been making me angry over the past few weeks, i've been mad at alot of people... you prolly did one thing i didn't like to see, then it shoved all this other stuff in to focus...

guess it was fate, sorry it may have to end this way.

:(

PIRANHA2 said:
Justin125 said:
to most people, anything is a flame... really, im not flaming, im telling him how it is... hes prancing around pretending to own the place.

he needs to know, before everyone here explodes at him, im basicly doing the kid a favor.
if you say so. And I work for both.

Justin125 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Justin125 said:

if you say so. And I work for both.
dont worry, i wont let this get out of hand... i know what im doing, im doing what must be done... saying what must be said.

Justin125 said:
Oh and I'll have water with it.
okey

:p

*charges out back on a giant carp*

*scoops water out of a deep well*

*serves with lemon*

enjoy ^_>

i wish our waiters would show up once in awhile... not to mention the chef's...

*grabs water out of Justin's hand*

*gives it back to him*

Who says I don't do any work?

:p

I drop-kicked Bastoise, and it was what led to it getting locked for the first time. :lol: Oops....

PikMino42 said:
I drop-kicked Bastoise, and it was what led to it getting locked for the first time. :lol: Oops....
Or was it Bob? >__>

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Or was it Bob? >__>
no, it was you. I just got blamed because I was still there cleaning up when th mods showed. guild by asociation. man, I rember the big mess monsters, and spo much other stuff!! those were the good old days...

Back