Caf

Uhh... Not really, that is not a pro-blast!

*does the ultra Pro-Blast!*

Ta Da!

Hmm... I need some weapon like smarts plasma cannon and bul's ban stick..... any ideas?

:eek: hey look another weird coin! *walks over to pick up*

NookPTP said:
for some reason, I thought this was the TBT Chat thread!

:eek:
I'm sorry, but that's down the block. Go out, take a right, and keep walking until you see a sign saying "TBT Chat Thead". It's in bright Neon lighting, can't miss it.

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Hmm... I need some weapon like smarts plasma cannon and bul's ban stick..... any ideas?

I'm sorry, but the Weapons Armory is down the street.

:p

I wouldn't pick up that coin if I were you...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

*slaps hand*

NO!! THE COINS ARE OFF LIMITS!!! THEY DO WIERD STUFF!!

look at joney there, he touched one, and now he has no stomach....

and what about my weapon?

THOU SHALT NOT DISREGARD YE BROOM OF DOOM!!

*thwak*

You should have read the fine print

;)
<small><small><small><small><small><small>
Cafe Fish is not responble for any death/injures related to The Restraunt. We reserve the right to poisin any induviduals food and any time. We are not responsible for any objects or organs lost on the premisis. No refunds accepted. No replacmet food no free napkins.
</small></small></small></small></small></small>

Krool said:
Starts twitchin.

;) "I think someone poisoned my food!"
Here's the fine print, largified.

"Cafe Fish is not responble for any death/injures related to The Restraunt. We reserve the right to poisin any induviduals food and any time. We are not responsible for any objects or organs lost on the premisis. No refunds accepted. No replacmet food no free napkins."

And, you signed it. :yes:

oops...

I need those free napkins back.

also, u forgot some of it:
The Cheif Janitor reserves the right to hit people with random thingys, and absolutly NO ONE except the cheif janitor may handle the random coins scatered about, as there are many secreats hidden amoung them, which only the Cheif Janitor knows, and to fool with the coins could result in things much worse the you can imagin.

Also, thebobinator reserves the right to spail badley

THEBOBINATOR said:
oops...

I need those free napkins back.

also, u forgot some of it:
The Cheif Janitor reserves the right to hit people with random thingys, and absolutly NO ONE except the cheif janitor may handle the random coins scatered about, as there are many secreats hidden amoung them, which only the Cheif Janitor knows, and to fool with the coins could result in things much worse the you can imagin.

Also, thebobinator reserves the right to spail badley
I knew it.

;) Oh, here's your broom back. Some guy tried to steal it earlier, I stopped him. :yes:

*Throws Broom to Bob*

Back