Caf

*intersects broom, runs toward THEBOBINATOR, jumps and throms it down at BOBINATOR's head* TOUCH DOWN!!!!! w00t w00t! Go me!!! w00t!

i think you're all drunk...

*falls over*

>_>

can i tell you guys a secret...

i'm and alcohhhhhhhhholic...
<small>(not)</small>

free Sparkling Cider all around... to our loyal customers... sorry smarttech, we're going to have to dunk you in gatorade to make you a loyal customer... and unfortunatly, it turns out you're alergic to that... so this is going to be even more interesting to watch...

*gets a 40 galloner ready*

: D

PrinceBoo said:
*intersects broom, runs toward THEBOBINATOR, jumps and throms it down at BOBINATOR's head* TOUCH DOWN!!!!! w00t w00t! Go me!!! w00t!
dude, you droped it back where it burned through your hand... u should know that touching the broom is illegal for anybody except those that I give permision to.... and buy the way, the broom doesnt get "thromed", nor is it phisicly capible of harming me. also, y could not have posibly cought it, the speed it was traveling at was too great.

*starts to jump around*
*rolls u into a large ball*
*tosses up*
<big><big><big><big><big>*THWAK*</big></big></big>
wow, the broom must hate u.

THOU SHALT RESPECT THe BROOM OF DOOM!!!

*Steals Plasma Cannon*

Hehehe, I'm going to Blow a Hole in the wall to Access Prince Boo's Castle!

Muhahahahaha!

Justin125 said:
*Steals Plasma Cannon*

Muhahahahaha!
Good plan, we'll get more staff that way! Now I understand the broom of doom :wacko:

Throms=throws

PrinceBoo said:
Justin125 said:
*Steals Plasma Cannon*

Muhahahahaha!
Good plan, we'll get more staff that way! Now I understand the broom of doom :wacko:

Throms=throws
if u blow the wall, put a door there, and clean up after yourselvs. I cant be expected to do everything...

:yawn:

Don't worry Justin is making a walkway so you can go from the mansion to here so now this is part of the mansion and the mansion is a part of cafe fish~ :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

OddCrazyMe said:
Don't worry Justin is making a walkway so you can go from the mansion to here so now this is part of the mansion and the mansion is a part of cafe fish~ :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
no, I am NOT going to clean up that mansion...

how about u guys just bugger off till

We will hang you up if you don't!

Muhahahahahahaha! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

THEBOBINATOR said:
OddCrazyMe said:
no, I am NOT going to clean up that mansion...

how about u guys just bugger off till

QUOTE (Kolvo @ Jan 25 2006, 04:06 PM)
-Fat Bunny eats her red shirts she found- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!!! HER BATHROOM PROBLEM!!!!! -she starting pooing everywhere- AHHHHHHHHHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO---drowns in poo---- *save yourselves*
This was posted in the mansion. Close the doors everyone!!!!!!!!!

Justin125 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Justin125 said:
We will hang you up if you don't!

Muhahahahahahaha! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

:b]
Nothing can over take Prince Boo! Now sign this contract...
even if I did, it wont be leagle.
I dotn own the place. I just clean it, and keep the rif-rof out, and right now, u are looking like rif-raf...

*thwak*

bye bye.

ps I didnt say we were going to take over the mansion, i just said u cant take over us.

GET BACK TO YOUR OWN RP

Back