Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for this giveaway! I've never been able to get my hands on a chocolate cake so now's my chance :>

Just letting you know she won't count posts that only say entry o:

Thanks for telling me :3
I didn't see it yesterday before I went to bed, though most likely I didn't read it right/missed it since I was really tired. :')
I'm staying up later than I should and I'm literally a zombie in the morning. QQ

Thanks for telling me :3
I didn't see it yesterday before I went to bed, though most likely I didn't read it right/missed it since I was really tired. :')
I'm staying up later than I should and I'm literally a zombie in the morning. QQ

You should really sleep! Sleep deprivation is not a very good thing, especially if you have school.
so I could have a higher chance of winning

Last edited:
I won't be satisfied till I have a full row :') and then a full row of voodoo? hmm

i'll be happy to give you my voodoo doll for one of your popsicles for better balance in your line-up...

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this giveaway! I've never been able to get my hands on a chocolate cake so now's my chance :>

Me too aha
They're pretty expensive and I hardly see anyone selling them. ;A;
I'm really surprised that the host is doing this generous giveaway, thank you again!

You should really sleep! Sleep deprivation is not a very good thing, especially if you have school.
so I could have a higher chance of winning

I know I should ah man. But I always end up staying up lol. XD
I have to wake up early too cuz school (eww). Today especially I feel really tired.

Entry
dividerhogjou.gif
does adding a divider count as interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back