Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Perfect Apple
New Leaf Token
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
Do you own a calculator? If so what kind (I know this may seem a little nerdy, but a good calculator saves tons of time if you do a lot of math)!

Personally, I own two different types of calculators. The first one I own, and absolutely love, is my TI-84 Plus CE. It basically has every feature I could ever need in a computational calculator and has a backlight screen so I can use it in darker environments. One thing I especially love is its formatting as it has a super easy to access fraction formatting, which comes in super useful for keeping computations clean with division when you have operation after operation so you don't put something in the denominator or numerator by accident without knowing. I also really love the basic derivative and integral functions, as well as the graphing and graph functions which are super useful to check work. I mainly use this calculator as I am used to it, so I can do computations much quicker, and it just works smoother.

The second calculator I have is a Casio fx-3000ES Plus, which is pretty decent. It is a cheaper calculator which I use as a backup or when I can't use my TI-84 (such as for certain class exams). I mainly picked it out because it has the easy fraction formatting, but it's a solid calculator overall. It's more clunky/harder to use and read than my TI-84, so I only really resort to it when needed, and I'm also a lot slower in using it due to different button placement.

I don’t a calculator, but I do have three calculator apps on my phone (Desmos Graphing Calculator, Desmos Scientific Calculator, and Geogebra Graphic Calculator). I like using those to graph functions.

I don’t a calculator, but I do have three calculator apps on my phone (Desmos Graphing Calculator, Desmos Scientific Calculator, and Geogebra Graphic Calculator). I like using those to graph functions.
Demos graphing and scientific are my "go-to" if I just need to do a quick calculation on my computer without pulling out my calculator.

I think I do? From back when I still had school. I don't remember what kind but I know it was very simple and couldn't do anything advanced.
I don't know where it is right now since these days I just use my phone when I need to do math.

I own a basic calculator for work.

Everyone in my office has calculators with these keypads, so I got one too. I will admit that it’s a bit fun pressing the buttons.
IMG_8623.jpeg

Yeah, I own a calculator, but it's a hassle to take it out, so I usually just use my phone. 😂

I use my phones calculator, but I remember back in school, 30 years ago, we were required to have a scientific calculator for school (algebra?) l remember my parents groaning when I said I needed one, because money was an issue.

I dont remember using it much, other than simple mathematics. I wish I still had it though. It would be fun to play with!

yes, i have a ti-84 plus, casio fx 300es plus, and a ti-30x iis! i used the first two in high school and the casio for my calculus classes in college, but after that my professors only ever let me use the ti-30x iis on exams

i think i still have a casio graphing calculator from a long time ago. i remember i bought one in high school to use for my math homework so i wouldn't have to keep borrowing them from our teacher & it came in handy when i went to college and needed one. i don't remember what i've done with it.

i've got a casio fx-85 gt plus in black and one in blue, probably used interchangeably throughout school. i also use my phone calculator for when i can't calculate change that someone needs

yes, but i use an adding machine and not a typical one. this is ONLY for work, tho, at home i use the calculator on my phone/pc.

61wuK7I+t8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

looks like this. i actually don't use it much anymore, i put it up somewhere bc it's just... loud. ive been slowly moving towards only using the PC calculator....

Back