• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I have given up with the Sims. I've not bought any sims 4 packs since get together.
Which is a shame as i loved the sims 2 & 3.
The only decient things that have come out of the sim 4 is get to work which remains the best expansion pack.

Aww man. Yeah I really enjoyed Get to Work too. I'm still deciding on when to get Get Together... maybe when it's on 50% discount or more. Why are you giving up though?

Farkas and Jeffery Dean got arrested by a fairy lol

6idRCCr.jpg

ZNjFCOs.jpg

BRuDocX.jpg

asW2K3m.jpg

omg this is great XD

I have given up with the Sims. I've not bought any sims 4 packs since get together.
Which is a shame as i loved the sims 2 & 3.
The only decient things that have come out of the sim 4 is get to work which remains the best expansion pack.

I personally think the Get Together expansion is the best so far. It made the game much more enjoyable for me.

I feel like there's been no good expansion packs for the sims 4 yet, which sucks since 2 & 3 had such good ones. I also feel like I can't go back to playing TS3 because 4 looks so much better, I just wish there was more expansion packs (although I do love get to work)

I haven't played in ages too since it's exam period and when I start playing the sims I usually binge play for weeks on end

The first sims game I played was The Sims 3 for the Xbox 360. When I was younger, my older cousin played The Sims 2 on my dad's Playstation 2, the only thing I can remember from that memory was someone mourning the loss of their family member outside their house. And then a few years ago I got The Sims 3 and all its expansion packs (and introduced a friend to the game). I can't remember when I got The Sims 4 but it must've been close after its release or something- and I bought the Get to Work expansion pack a month or so ago (because I loved the fact that beanies got added!).
I also want to try the Legacy challenge on The Sims 4 but I don't know if I'll be able to stick to most of the rules...

Last edited:
Has anyone had any issues with the sims 3? I hadnt played it in a while and the other month I put it on- i downloaded a new sims 3 games (supernatural) and started playing it only it wont let me play for long and then it goes off?

Anyone have any problems like this? Should I uninstall and then install again?
Thanks

^ idk but the sims 3 has a lotttt of problems. i suggest u google ur issue because im sure a lot of ppl have had the same thing happen to them

my sims 3 game used to crash quite often, i think i pretty much solved it by deleting a lot of custom content...

Has anyone had any issues with the sims 3? I hadnt played it in a while and the other month I put it on- i downloaded a new sims 3 games (supernatural) and started playing it only it wont let me play for long and then it goes off?

Anyone have any problems like this? Should I uninstall and then install again?
Thanks

Hmm do you have any custom content installed in your game? Things to check are the patches. I think you have to patch your game expansion by expansion. Google some guides / troubleshoots for TS3 crashes.

Aww man. Yeah I really enjoyed Get to Work too. I'm still deciding on when to get Get Together... maybe when it's on 50% discount or more. Why are you giving up though?

When ever i play, i create my characters, maybe build their house and i get bored with in the first 5 minutes of actual game play. (although maybe thats me just spending ages creating everything before. XD)

What do you guys think of the new expansion pack thats come out? The Sims 4: Dine Out
Any of you going to get it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1OFbwgh98

This game is so on & off for me. I'm playing two files right now: one with cheats (motherlode, mainly) and one without. I should play without cheats more often since I'm so used to using motherlode. It adds some challenge and more incentive to play.

lol i just bought the sims 3 and the tutorial was so long and theres so many things to remember i literally have no idea what the hell im doing..

Last edited:
lol i just bought the sims 3 and the tutorial was so long and theres so many things to remember i literally have no idea what the hell im doing..

haha good luck )x

i remember when i first got the game, it was really hard to get used to playing. hopefully you'll get used to it soon!! you can just ask here if you're wondering something, i'm pretty sure a lot of people in this thread know a lot about ts3

I'm excited for the new game pack :) it'll be nice to have some more content for my sims.

I play sims 3 pets...
My main char's name is Bob, he is... well, the body of a man, the head of a horse. At first it was just a spoof char, but eventually i loved to play as him. Now he has a beautiful Horse headed wife named Charline.
My char also is a pro fiddler since death is at a constant whenever i let him do his own thing :3

Still waiting for pets/vampires or something but the new update is goood

I also have an urge to play sims 2 again, remember plant sims? I want a sims 2 plant sim again

Still waiting for pets/vampires or something but the new update is goood

I also have an urge to play sims 2 again, remember plant sims? I want a sims 2 plant sim again

Pets, supernatural, and seasons!

I actually never played around with plant sims before. They look cool though.

Back