• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Calling on those who have Merengue

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Dear The Bell Tree Forums Members,

I want to ask for a favor: Can you please post your Dream Address, if you have one, for any applicable town that include Merengue?

I have gone to several Dream Addresses, not just reserved from those belonging to members of The Bell Tree Forums, and I surprisingly haven't encountered Merengue. I want to meet her directly via a Dream using my Applewin Mayor Jill. I am interested in finding out about the Dreaminess of Merengue who is not only a Top Tier Dreamie but ranks Top Five. (And, lately, she's actually the No. 1 Female Villager!)

@ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...rs-Based-on-Popularity-Big-update-to-Tier-One!

Thank you!

Candy83

Last edited:
I had her in my old DA, just search the town 'Defi' and i believe it'll be the first one ;3

Champ2947,

Thank you again!

My impression of Merengue is she is one unusual looking Dreamie. But she is very pleasant, very kind. I think there are some simple joys in her personality.

I find, among females, that the Normals are my favorite. I just welcomed Tia into my second town. And I'm most interested in Fauna (preferably for my original town). I may revisit again to see if I find myself more impressed by Merengue.

Thank you!

Candy83

My dream address is in my signature :) just press the signature spoiler, I can't post it since I'm on phone XD I have merengue in my town, she's lovely <3

Last edited:
Back