Camp Hyrule

Say what cabin is everyone in?

I just saw my email and I am in cabin 8
Woot cabin 8!

Hope to see many of you there!

<big><big><big><big><big>CAMP HYRULE STARTS TODAY!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big></big><big>

hmm....
actually, andy said "in an hour. 9 am est at the latest" 1 hour ago.
So it could be open in 3 minutes or an hour and 3 minutes.

Triforce3force said:
I got the e-mail and everything, but when I logged in, it said I WASN'T REGISTERED!!! :mad: :mad:

:'(

that really sucks...

im sorry

:(

hey guys.... camp is weird.... i cant figure out the baseball game...

i got zero points

it's allright... I wasn't going to be on much anyway, and the prize stinks! .. wait... my sister and I share the account, and on the other computer, it's working... Weiiird...

Exactly one year ago, I first came to Nsider as the name Triforce3force, for the purpose of going to camp hyrule. I met many friends, and stayed on Nsider. Then, because of my stupid sister, that account got banned. Now, I'm under the name Triforce4force. At Camp Hyrule 2004, my cabin won, and I was in the finals for LoZ trivia. I don't go on Nsider much anymore, but this brings back memories.

hmmm..... this is really strange... basicly everything is a chatroom... i wonder what we actually do...

im in cabin 8 by the way... and we will win,.. unless im with 30 4 year olds...

Triforce3force said:
Exactly one year ago, I first came to Nsider as the name Triforce3force, for the purpose of going to camp hyrule. I met many friends, and stayed on Nsider. Then, because of my stupid sister, that account got banned. Now, I'm under the name Triforce4force. At Camp Hyrule 2004, my cabin won, and I was in the finals for LoZ trivia. I don't go on Nsider much anymore, but this brings back memories.
sad that you couldn't make it in

hmm.... i just fed stumpy a fish.... cool?

Back