Camp Hyrule

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
o_O u can win prizes that big???? This is my first year so i need to know this stuff
:rofl:
wow... if they really gave away DS's that early... im definatly signing up... the chances of me getting Zelda, Mario Kart, or Animal Crossing are alot bigger

:D

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
o_O u can win prizes that big???? This is my first year so i need to know this stuff
:rofl:
Yeah, you can win some good stuff. I think this year they are giving away LoZ:TP games. But, I already reserved one, so if I lose, I still get a game.

:p

Triforce3force said:
BULERIAS said:
Triforce3force said:
BULERIAS said:
Triforce3force said:
*faints* Last year, I was in CABIN 1! THE WINNER! WOOOO!
And you won the DS?
No WAY!

:D My cabin just won the competition!
....Wait a minute. I thought the first plae cabin won!
yep. My cabin, Cabin 1 (it's name) won the competition.
and you won a DS!?

if thats what you won... then wow... they made that thing quick.

i wonder what the winners will get this year...

Possibilities:

Zelda
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart

im hoping for the top 2... i could wait for Mario Kart... that way instead of playing with 20 other people, i get to play with a million

:p

just a quick reminder to all:

<big><big><big><big><big>SIGN UPS ARE IN 4 DAYS!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big></big></big><big>

<big><big><big><big><big>FINALLY!!!!!IN A FEW HOURS SIGN-UPS WILL OPEN!!!!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big>

Also, when your done signing up, please post your cabin and screen names so we can compete with each other =D</big>

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
<big><big><big><big><big>FINALLY!!!!!IN A FEW HOURS SIGN-UPS WILL OPEN!!!!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big>

Also, when your done signing up, please post your cabin and screen names so we can compete with each other =D </big></big>
<big><big>
it actually opens tomorrow</big>

Back