• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Campers on Sunday...?

Ethereal

Avid Trader
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ofwr1J6.jpg

Do you see what I see!?

Before I saw the campsite, I was talking to Chrissy whose house is just south to the right of the campsite and she was talking about Joan. Joan is a clear indication it is indeed Sunday. I went north... and... what do I see...? A tent!!
Multiple sources say Mon-Sat, no holidays etc.

What just happened... xD? Has this happened to anyone else?

I have never heard anything about campers not appearing on Sundays, to be honest.

Last edited:
I have never heard anything about campers not appearing on Sundays, to be honest.

Good point, but at the same time... I've never heard anyone mention getting one outside of the usual "date range"

I hadn't heard of this rumour either. But it's just that: a rumour. Just like the 'campers can't come on event days' rumour - that's false too.

I hadn't heard of this rumour either. But it's just that: a rumour. Just like the 'campers can't come on event days' rumour - that's false too.

Hm interesting indeed, maybe the chance is just much lower than the "regular" Mon-Sat I guess

Back