• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can anyone translate this (JP to ENG)

Lew

Awesome User
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I've asked Shizue my town status, and she told me this (In order):

HNI_0006.jpg
HNI_0007.jpg
HNI_0008.jpg
HNI_0009.jpg
HNI_0010.jpg

If anyone can translate basically what she is saying I will pay you 20 TBT bells and it will be highly appreciated c:

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to put it..

Last edited:
I didn't translate it, but I found a Japanese site that lists the comments and then tells you what needs to be done.
The phrase was: 自然の多さが目立ち開拓されていない印象を受ける

Google translation of the blog: I raise the richness of life to create a facility that point life is increased. To reduce the richness of nature by reducing the trees and flowers.

Need less trees and flowers and more community projects.

Website link: http://games.gaym.jp/3DS/egdj/environment.html

I didn't translate it, but I found a Japanese site that lists the comments and then tells you what needs to be done.
The phrase was: 自然の多さが目立ち開拓されていない印象を受ける

Google translation of the blog: I raise the richness of life to create a facility that point life is increased. To reduce the richness of nature by reducing the trees and flowers.

Need less trees and flowers and more community projects.

Website link: http://games.gaym.jp/3DS/egdj/environment.html

Darn you :( I was so hyped for 20 bells!!

Thank you very much! I will be sending the 20 bells to you mint :p
I really like all my flowers, though :( I'm happy to get rid of trees because they get annoying but... the flowers D:

Thanks again

Are all of your flowers in one area? If so, spread them out a bit. If not then... :c

Back