• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can I see your dream villager lineup?

300px-Knox_NH.png
300px-Lucky_NH.png
300px-Coco_NH.png
300px-Snake_NH.png
300px-Katt_NH.png

300px-Agent_S_NH.png
300px-Stinky_NH.png
300px-Chops_NH_Transparent.png
300px-Ankha_NH.png
Cephalobot_amiibo.png

I thiiiink this is the dream team right here
I have a thing for villagers who trick-or-treat year round lol

So far I have Knox, Ankha and Stinky

Last edited:
try googling villagers name png and then resize it so all match.

I just grabbed mine from Nookipedia

Thanks, that’s what I thought. Whenever I do that (Nookipedia) they’re all different sizes, and I was just hoping there’d be a convenient, already size-adjusted source. Oh well, guess I’ll put in the work when I’m actually sure of my lineup!

I’m interested in seeing the variety of everyone’s dream villagers lineups!
Do you go for a variety of all the different personality types, or do you tend to have a majority of one type you favor?
Do you prefer one animal type more than others?
Do you care about colors or house type when picking your villagers?

Nice idea ! It's fun to see everyone lineups 😊

• Initially I had the idea of 1 villager of each personality and only different species, but the reality is that you can't control your feelings about villagers lol, still a bit bothered that my actual list does not contain a Jock (maybe I will make Scoot come back one day...).
  • I don't think I care about having similar colors across all my villagers but I do like certain colors or aesthetics more than others like everybody else.
  • The houses are not a major criteria to choose my dreamies, though I place them a certain way on my island in accordance with their look and house, and the "ensemble" tends to inspire me to make the surrounding areas.

Here's my dreamies :
Deirdre_NH.png
Cyd_NH.png
Zucker_NH.png
Kiki_NH.png
Shino_amiibo.png
Kabuki_NH.png
Tiffany_NH.png
Tabby_NH.png
Sasha_amiibo.png
Cephalobot_amiibo.png

Deirdre (Deer/Sisterly) ✅
Cyd (Elephant/Cranky) ✅
Zucker (Octopus/Lazy) ✅
Kiki (Cat/Normal) ✅
Shino (Deer/Peppy)
Kabuki (Cat/Cranky) ✅
Tiffany (Rabbit/Snooty) ✅
Tabby (Cat/Peppy) ✅
Sasha (Rabbit/Lazy)
Cephalobot (Octopus/Smug)

I currently have 7/10 of them on my island.

lmaoo this is mad chill. How do you post the villagers pictures tho? Where did you guys get the images?

They are down at my signature! I feel like they are a chipper bunch and they complement each other pretty well, and they fit the theme I'm currently building, which is overgrown elegantcore with touches of fairycore. I also follow my rules of having one of each personality and no more than two of the same species. I'm pretty happy with all of them! So far I only have 6 living on my island, but I'm getting the other 4 very soon!

Mine is:
Audie (Peppy)
Ione (Normal)
Raymond (Smug)
Ankha (Snooty) (I currently have Diana)
Faith (Uchi)
Fang (Cranky)

For Jock/Lazy I'm undecided. I love lazies so much and Punchy has been with me since the ACNL days, and I relate a lot to Sasha. But I can't bear to separate Bob and Punchy lol.

Right now I have Stinky as my Jock, I really disliked him at first (in ACNL) but we became best buds! I am debating if I should let him go and explore the world.. Maybe I'll invite Snake or Genji.

My character list is always changing as once I get a villager photo, I tend to swap them out with someone new. I like variety! However I do try to keep one personality type at a time, or of course max of 2 with a 10 character island. Try to keep male-female even as well, along with definitely only 1 type of specie at a time. It's always fun to see who I'll get next!

9A268E14-C3E8-41FE-8A7E-A05E826F964A.png

this is my current goal. i have judy, raymond, shino, dobie, raddle, marcel & snake’s amiibos so i can easily get them but the others’ cards i’m still trying to trade for.

i’m also not sure if i want lucky, marcel, or stitches to be my 2nd lazy. raddle is a type A lazy, while the other three are all type B. i’m leaning towards lucky because my island has a cursed/creepy theme, but i also love stitches for sentimental reasons, and marcel would also fit in.
edit: i decided on marcel. i think he’s super underrated and miss him as i haven’t had him in my town since new leaf.

i have a lot of reasoning for my choices but it’s all villagers that i love deeply and am happy to see around my island, and i know i wouldn’t get tired of them.

Last edited:
I’m all almost there, I just need Raymond (are Raymond Amiibos out yet?) I have a cat island!

Lazy- Moe and Punchy
Sporty- Rudy
Sisterly- Katt
Normal- Mitzy
Peppy- Tabgy
Snooty- Ankha and Monique
Cranky- Kabuki
Smug- Raymond

I supposed my lineup is fine.
I wasn’t sure about Dotty, but her house fit in very well. Even better than I expected, so I’ll probably keep her. Raddle and Agnes’ house now don’t fit in at all. But this is my lineup until I figure things out:

3A0F39B4-17BC-4D71-9E9F-CE6681863F75.jpeg

I’m all almost there, I just need Raymond (are Raymond Amiibos out yet?) I have a cat island!

Lazy- Moe and Punchy
Sporty- Rudy
Sisterly- Katt
Normal- Mitzy
Peppy- Tabgy
Snooty- Ankha and Monique
Cranky- Kabuki
Smug- Raymond

I really considered trying to have an all-cat island because they’re my favorites. I had one back in new leaf and it was fun. The only downside for me is that a lot of the cats I like have the short personality, and I really don’t like that personality type very much. I decided to switch it up this time, but it looks like you have a nice variety of personality types in there. Plus most of them have really nice houses ☺️

My current dream lineup is: Raymond, Sasha, Ione, Ankha, Kabuki, Roald, Audie, Cherry, Judy, Lily. Species are: Catx3, Bunnyx1, Squirrelx1, BLUE!Frogx1, Pengx1, Bearx1, Dogx1, Wolfx1. Wondering about replacing Roald with Kid Cat or Lily with Lolly. Almost ambivalent about Roald vs Kid Cat, and want to keep Lily bc sentimental childhood reasons (RIP Blue Frog Plushie @ Grandparents'). Pervious incarnation was all-cats, but needed nice villagers of all personalities, and Blue!Frog.

🍁🍂💛
This is what all my dreamies look like together!

8189C1E1-594D-4919-8BA2-8F154C52DA0A.jpeg

(I originally had Nan, Kidd, Poppy, and Pecan for awhile, but decided to switch them out for Teddy, Maple, Molly, and Ketchup because of the house exteriors.)

My aesthetic is very autumnal, so I’ve tried to mimic that whenever I pick my villagers.

💛🍂🍁

They are down at my signature! I feel like they are a chipper bunch and they complement each other pretty well, and they fit the theme I'm currently building, which is overgrown elegantcore with touches of fairycore. I also follow my rules of having one of each personality and no more than two of the same species. I'm pretty happy with all of them! So far I only have 6 living on my island, but I'm getting the other 4 very soon!

That's awesome. I meant like the images with all the villagers tho lol. I wanna add my list but I don't feel like googling every single villager and then changing the size of the photo perfectly for every image of the villager which is all I'm seeing as an option right now.

Back