• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can someone explain this to me?

LinandKo hardly ever run, so you have to take that into account.

Either case, it's not a big deal since it has been proven that grass wear is not nearly the problem it was in CF and it regrows much faster.

Does running really make a difference though? I never ran in CF and the place was a desert anyway. It eroded so fast because I played several times a day and not just once.
If that's a pattern though, it's cool :D

Suppose you could plant flowers all over it if it did happen it grows back faster that way

I'm actually happy about this. I want my town to have a natural feel so this will be a great way to get a neat dirt road :D

Omg I had a thought! Beautiful town law! I have it maybe thats why my grass doesn't deplete under my paths?

The dirty path kind of looks cool anyway. If it doesn't come naturally, I might want to get patterns that look dirt. o-o

to me it looks like a pattern because it looks like the grass around the dirt looks lighter to the surrounding grass but thats just me

i agree, theres something about that picture that is alittle "off" if you know what i mean.

i agree, theres something about that picture that is alittle "off" if you know what i mean.

Yes and dirt paths arent made that perfectly by running on grass, they'd be blotches of dirt and grass around the area, not a perfect path with edges.

I don't know, If you look at the very bottom of the pic, there is a portion of the path that hasn't completely worn away. So it's either real, or a very convincing fake.

Back