»» Cassandra's TBT Bell Shop {Hybrids/Rares/Bells}

Sounds good! I'll be available to trade after 7:30 PM EST, does that work for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also added Purple Roses! :D

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you till now xP Are you available today?

Last edited:
Bureom
[unorderable KOR exclusive]
75 TBT Bells
[ Stock: 1 ]

May I buy this~?

Please PM or VM me!

Last edited:
Yo Cassie, I need another White Wetsuit since my friend managed to have hers stolen by someone ._.

I'd be interested in the good-luck roll...I think. I can't find this item anywhere though, does it have another name?

Ah. That'll teach me not to read through the thread properly.

I'd be interested in the good-luck roll...I think. I can't find this item anywhere though, does it have another name?

I know it's weird I've also seen it called the Oshinko Roll or something, maybe Sushi Roll, but it's called the Good-luck roll my game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah. That'll teach me not to read through the thread properly.

No no, I'm so sorry I was replying to someone else because I didn't see your post. Sorry again

I know it's weird I've also seen it called the Oshinko Roll or something, maybe Sushi Roll, but it's called the Good-luck roll my game.

The only sushi roll I know is the one you can buy from Timmy and Tommy's shop. Can't find this other roll on moridb.com or anything, puzzling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Haha, I thought you were talking to me.

It actually has a little sushi roll icon instead of a leaf. I don't know if that's what you're thinking of, but I can check if it's reorderable. xD
I'd be surprised, but I've never tried, so I'll let you know!

The only sushi roll I know is the one you can buy from Timmy and Tommy's shop. Can't find this other roll on moridb.com or anything, puzzling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Haha, I thought you were talking to me.
Okay...well...it's not even in my catalog. 0-o Not sure what to make of it, but I double checked on the name and it's definitely showing as 'Good-luck Roll' in my storage.

Can I buy 1 or 2 Purple Roses please?
How do you transfer TBT Bells? :S
Sure! I have a few other trades I'm working on at the moment, but if you don't mind waiting. xD How many do you want?
And you transfer TBT bells by clicking 'Currency' at the top bar, underneath the Blog Tree button, and then clicking bells.

Sure! I have a few other trades I'm working on at the moment, but if you don't mind waiting. xD How many do you want?
And you transfer TBT bells by clicking 'Currency' at the top bar, underneath the Blog Tree button, and then clicking bells.

Awesome :)
Just 2 would be cool :)

Ah I see, I'll transfer them now. You sure that's all you want?

Oh, so it isn't furniture? I'm going to retract my order then, sorry! :c

The sushi item from Timmy and Tommy is called Sushi platter, and is furniture.

Last edited:
Awesome :)
Just 2 would be cool :)

Ah I see, I'll transfer them now. You sure that's all you want?
Yup, that's fine! And I'm ready now, sorry about that. Someone was having connection issues in the last trade. :c
Let me know when your gates are open!

Oh, so it isn't furniture? I'm going to retract my order then, sorry! :c

The sushi item from Timmy and Tommy is called Sushi platter, and is furniture.
I guess not. xD;
No problem!

Back