• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Island Name - Ecruteak
IGN - Khaelis
Catalog - All Items
Payment - 350 TBT (Assuming payment is sent before getting Dodo Code)
Comments - Send me a conversation about availability, and we can sort out a time since I know this will take a while. I'm normally awake after 11AM EST, so I may be slow to respond if you send me it early in the morning.

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to order.
tumblr-inline-mkhtsfr2-P71qz4rgp.png

Order Form
tumblr-inline-mkhtsfr2-P71qz4rgp.png

Island Name
- Delta
IGN - Lys
Catalog - Individual sets - all musical instruments, cassette players, fans, air conditioners, and black diner
Payment - would it be 50 TBT?
Comments - I'm not sure if the musical instruments count as one set. I'm in the US Central Time Zone; I'm available any time for the next several days, so we can discuss a good time.

Island Name - Leafton
IGN - Anthony
Catalog - Just the furniture
Payment - 250 TBT
Comments - I have a concern, though. Should I really do this? Because I also signed up to do a catalog island that OriusPrime is hosting, and if I do this early before the 29th hits I... It would just feel wrong. So I am 50/50 on this. What's your opinion? Wait or will you let me in.

Island Name - Leafton
IGN - Anthony
Catalog - Just the furniture
Payment - 250 TBT
Comments - I have a concern, though. Should I really do this? Because I also signed up to do a catalog island that OriusPrime is hosting, and if I do this early before the 29th hits I... It would just feel wrong. So I am 50/50 on this. What's your opinion? Wait or will you let me in.
That is 100% up to you! Whatever works best for you 😊

Island Name - Zavana
IGN - Zakira
Catalog - Flooring and Wallpapers
Payment - 80 tbt
Comments - Just to verify, this does include Saharah walls and floors right? I want to use them on Harv's Island. Thanks!

Island Name - Zavana
IGN - Zakira
Catalog - Flooring and Wallpapers
Payment - 80 tbt
Comments - Just to verify, this does include Saharah walls and floors right? I want to use them on Harv's Island. Thanks!
Sahara’s flooring and wallpapers aren’t items that can be bought from your catalog so they aren’t on my island. Let me know if you’d still like to catalog the rest of the flooring and wallpapers :)

Sahara’s flooring and wallpapers aren’t items that can be bought from your catalog so they aren’t on my island. Let me know if you’d still like to catalog the rest of the flooring and wallpapers :)
Ah ok! That's a bit disappointing but yes I'd still like to catalogue the rest.

Hello, I have a question.

I'm interested in having a complete catalogue (including unorderable stuff) for the upcoming DLC (and redoing villagers homes on the island (assuming it works like Harvey's Island)). Do you happen to offer everything for an increased rate? I'm sure all orderables would be enough, but I'm currently searching to try get all possible items through cataloguing.

Hello, I have a question.

I'm interested in having a complete catalogue (including unorderable stuff) for the upcoming DLC (and redoing villagers homes on the island (assuming it works like Harvey's Island)). Do you happen to offer everything for an increased rate? I'm sure all orderables would be enough, but I'm currently searching to try get all possible items through cataloguing.
My island doesn’t have any unorderable items, unfortunately, since those can’t be purchased from the catalog. I have all of the orderable furniture, rugs, wallpapers, and flooring that are currently in the game. All of the pricing options are listed in the main post 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back