• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Catalogue KIMONO MANIA STANDS and CLOTHES (CLOSED)

ohhhhh kimonos... my weakness

count me in to catalog all please!
do you take nmt or only igb? i can offer two nmt! (1=200k igb)

Hello, I would like to come catalogue them please!

Edit: Grabbing some food, will be back in a few.

Last edited:
So it's three 99k bags for all the clothes and kimono stands, right? Sign me up!

Guten tag, Teddy! I was unaware that you had linked to my clothing thread; that's so sweet of you! ❤

I was hoping to catalogue the Morning Glory Yukata, Kabuki-actor Yukata, Kimono sandals, Fancy Kimono, Blossoming Kimono, Old commoner’s Kimono, Chima jeogori, and Miko attire.

I will of course pay your entry fee, but you're also welcome to refer back to my topic to see if there's any sets or items that catch your eye. If you're interested in Japanese clothing; I have a fair bit of the non-kimono stuff, such as Samurai items, some of the theater masks, and school outfits.

hii i would like to catalogue please
Hello, I would like to come catalogue them please!

Edit: Grabbing some food, will be back in a few.
So it's three 99k bags for all the clothes and kimono stands, right? Sign me up!
Guten tag, Teddy! I was unaware that you had linked to my clothing thread; that's so sweet of you! ❤

I was hoping to catalogue the Morning Glory Yukata, Kabuki-actor Yukata, Kimono sandals, Fancy Kimono, Blossoming Kimono, Old commoner’s Kimono, Chima jeogori, and Miko attire.

I will of course pay your entry fee, but you're also welcome to refer back to my topic to see if there's any sets or items that catch your eye. If you're interested in Japanese clothing; I have a fair bit of the non-kimono stuff, such as Samurai items, some of the theater masks, and school outfits.
Sorry everyone I went to eat something, I'll send dodo right away

Hi i am interested. Is there any other entry fee we could try to work out? i'm really low on bells right now, i only have like 200k. Could i give you nook tickets or something?

Hi i am interested. Is there any other entry fee we could try to work out? i'm really low on bells right now, i only have like 200k. Could i give you nook tickets or something?
I would highly prefer bells over tickets, so I'm taking them 1NMT=100k if that is okay with you.

Back