• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❀ Cece’s art shop! ❀ ( tbt only )closed

milktae

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Green Balloon
Feedback
100% (29) +

45A7D07C-05C4-4AE2-A58A-9CD05B2F5165.png

I’ve had an art thread for awhile and some people on here said I should open a shop so here it is! I suck at drawing full bodies so I won’t do those 😔

Here is what I’ll be offering
Chibis
A335FF2F-C69A-43FB-A516-874166666769.png
B762C891-258A-4C2F-BDAE-614E1AD2C972.png
Style 2working on it soon

Chibis | 80 tbt

They usually take 2-3 hours if I don’t procrastinate lmao

Order form
References :
Comments :
payment :

Slots

you can pay whenever you’d like <3

Last edited:
Hi!
Headshot or Chibi : Chibi
References :
Snowifer Reference.jpg
Tbt payment : 60tbt
Comments : When should I send payment?

References :REFERENCES
Expression: Smiling
Tbt payment : 60 TBT C:
Comments : You can pick whatever clothes you like as long as they're cute! Is there a way to add some sparkles in the background? I can add 10-20 tbt if it's possible, if not then it's ok!

Let me know if this is ok or if you'd like me to pick and outfit. TY for considering! 💚

Comments : You can pick whatever clothes you like as long as they're cute! Is there a way to add some sparkles in the background? I can add 10-20 tbt if it's possible, if not then it's ok!

Let me know if this is ok or if you'd like me to pick and outfit. TY for considering! 💚
I’ll work on yours later today! I can try to make them kinda like ariane’s. Oh! Do you want a Chibi or the other style?

I’ll work on yours later today! I can try to make them kinda like ariane’s. Oh! Do you want a Chibi or the other style?
🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️(face palms are towards myself, not to you lol)
I can't believe I didn't copy and paste the most important part, so sorry!
Chibi style please! I was wondering if the sparkles could be in the background while keeping the transparency? I can pay more for this, but if it's not possible then it's ok, I don't mind not having them!

🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
I can't believe I didn't copy and paste the most important part, so sorry!
Chibi style please! I was wondering if the sparkles could be in the background while keeping the transparency? I can pay more for this, but if it's not possible then it's ok, I don't mind not having them!
I’m pretty sure they could be added with transparency so I’ll add them :)

TYSM 💚 💚
Btw, do you want payment upfront or after? I don't think I saw anything on your post regarding this, pls let me know ! C:
You can send it whenever you’d like c:
Post automatically merged:

is it okay if you chooses an outfit I’m not really good at choosing clothes 😓

Last edited:
Back