• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❀ Cece’s art shop! ❀ ( tbt only )closed

Style 2 or Chibi : style 2
References : bloop (this is made on a dollmaker thing because i have never had art done of this oc, but that's a basic look for him)
Tbt payment : 90 because i'm a pita and my reference kind of sucks
Comments : he also has a septum piercing and messier hair, but i figure that might be harder to achieve and draw so it's UNNECESSARY!
here you go! it’s not the best but I’m not that good at drawing males
0BAECB68-CAE5-4C4F-94F0-2D4211F59B49.png

Order form
Style 2 or Chibi : Style 2
References :
E37CCBFF-3A17-44AA-942D-B6D21C5DE845.png
A771BE55-1B34-4CCD-9EFC-BA239B9CBEB9.jpeg
14A7F90A-6BA1-498B-BB52-3D3325B4EBAF.jpeg
Tbt payment : 80 tbt
Comments : Thank you! Please take your time! 😊

I love your artwork!!
Style 2 or Chibi : Chibi
References :
Ec6nuf-FUw-AATIf6.jpg

Ec6nuf-FU0-AEt-B5-G.jpg
Tbt payment : 80 tbt
Comments : will send payment as soon as you accept :)

I saw in your post that you'd maybe try full body for chibi's, is that an option? and if so, how much extra tbt would you want for that? totally fine if you say no!!

I saw in your post that you'd maybe try full body for chibi's, is that an option? and if so, how much extra tbt would you want for that? totally fine if you say no!!
I could try to do a full body if you’d like c: if it turns out well I’ll let you make an offer

Back