• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❀ Cece’s art shop! ❀ ( tbt only )closed

hi chibi again plis c’:
ref:
C1DB151F-66A3-4D82-8C3A-55FCD314CB03.png
^ for fren heuehheh
payment: 6000000000
comments: luv u x2

hi your art is so cute!! id love to commission 💝
-------------
style: chibi of jolyne kujoh pls hehe (not full body ofc just a headshot)
references:
d265d592a9490c3bc7b6a4eebf86cc332bbcb9ae.png
db7b52bc2320debd52463654724db1d3.png

7Tfr9Rt.jpg
EEcWKodXYAEdFtl.jpg

this is just a ref of her crop top if you need it ^
payment: 135 tbt (your art is so clean id feel guilty only paying 60 tbt tbh)
comments: if you can please draw her without the grey coat! i just think the coat is kinda ugly lmao,, also if you could draw 1 or 2 pink butterflies floating around by her i think that would be so cute!!

also if you accept the commission do you want the whole payment upfront? not aware if you've said it somewhere before but asking to be sure!

-------------
references:

7Tfr9Rt.jpg
EEcWKodXYAEdFtl.jpg

comments: if you can please draw her without the grey coat! i just think the coat is kinda ugly lmao,, also if you could draw 1 or 2 pink butterflies floating around by her i think that would be so cute!!

also if you accept the commission do you want the whole payment upfront? not aware if you've said it somewhere before but asking to be sure!
Ty for your interest! I’ll work on her in a bit, ty for the extra tbt 🥺 u can pay whenever you’d like

just came in here to say your art is so cute and whenever i have some references for my oc, i’ll come and commission!! 💕

-------------
references:

7Tfr9Rt.jpg
EEcWKodXYAEdFtl.jpg

It was kinda hard but I finished her! Hope u like it! 💚
ADA65A65-909E-416F-B817-5723F66BC873.png

Last edited:
Style 2 or Chibi : style 2
References : bloop (this is made on a dollmaker thing because i have never had art done of this oc, but that's a basic look for him)
Tbt payment : 90 because i'm a pita and my reference kind of sucks
Comments : he also has a septum piercing and messier hair, but i figure that might be harder to achieve and draw so it's UNNECESSARY!

Style 2 or Chibi : style 2
References : bloop (this is made on a dollmaker thing because i have never had art done of this oc, but that's a basic look for him)
Tbt payment : 90 because i'm a pita and my reference kind of sucks
Comments : he also has a septum piercing and messier hair, but i figure that might be harder to achieve and draw so it's UNNECESSARY!
I’ll work on yours rn! I’ll try to add the septum and make the hair messier

Back