• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Day 3

"You know, just because you're mayor doesn't mean you have to be town. Didn't the voice say that town or scum could be mayor?" said a distrusting Dad. "We don't have a lot of flexibility, exactly."

"It's totally a possibility, but we have to take risks..." BlueLeaf responded.

"Honestly, I'm leaning toward BerryPopor Crystal than I am Sid. Berrypop hasn't had any history of being notorious, as far as we can find. Crystal's showing some sort of involvement. I just don't know about Sid," tsundere said.

"But why BerryPop? Crystal is obviously the most suspicious."

"No, Crystal isn't. Tsundere is, obvi."

"What nonsensical nonsence are you talking about? BerryPop is."

This went on for a long time. Day was almost over before anyone knew it. Votes were put in for both Crystal and BerryPop. Four votes were for Crystal, and three for Berry. Dad put in a random vote for Sid, even though it was already too late for everyone to change their minds.

The voice was back.
"Ah, so you guys have picked Crystal for lynch? Good choice. Or bad choice. Depends on what team you're on. Tsundere, here's your lance. You know who to kill. Go ahead. Say any last words before you escape alive as an observer."

"Stay alive as an observer..? Does that mean that.... Tsundere was mafia? The voice didn't mention BerryPop..."

"I had you all tricked, didn't I?" tsundere replied with a smirk. "Glad Dad jumped off of me. Tom, well, we've been going at it for a while now, so who would take notice of that? Hm. I wonder how the rest of this game will go. Who knows, after all? Maybe the rest of the scum team will win. Maybe you'll find out who they are. Chances are slim for the latter."

"Two minutes until liftoff," the voice replied.

"Good luck scum team."
And with that, tsundere put the lance through both BerryPop and Crystal, then rose into the sky to the head control room with a blinding flash.

tsundere walked away unharmed.
Crystal and BerryPop never saw their family again.

Mafia gained a point.
You have until 9:00PM tomorrow to cast a vote. Vote by doing ##VOTE: Username. Good luck.

OMG WAT

tsun was mafia? omg ok.

I underestimated them that's why I ignored the gut feeling I had about them. :mad:

He never even posted his damn reasoning, even when he was online in other parts of the forum. :/

Forgot to post it. It got lost when my iPad died but ok so I think crystal is scum because:

1. He does say he's trying to get better but maybe he just wants to post that and make people think he's a townie tring to get better but really is scum.

2. Scum doesn't have to be the people who never post. It might be the person who post the most.

OK bad reasonings but that's all I can think of Atm.

Forgot to post it. It got lost when my iPad died but ok so I think crystal is scum because:

1. He does say he's trying to get better but maybe he just wants to post that and make people think he's a townie tring to get better but really is scum.

2. Scum doesn't have to be the people who never post. It might be the person who post the most.

Did you not read the day post lmao

No more moping about, we're at mylo. Niamh, Leaf, alise, and Natty chop block now. "Dead" out of thread now please. Each of you present a case.

I think your reasoning was long overdue, but ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*"." not "?"

I didn't post until now because my 4,000th post should go to something sweet..

Like me winning.

MTmn6UJ.gif

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA! All my posting paid off! Was really funny to see you guys bicker among yourselves and accuse the other three. Thanks town for believing in me (well most of you) and electing me as mayor :) heh. I was so excited I was mafia. Thanks for the easy group and easy lynch, town. See you next game, losers.

god im starting to act like tom with his annoying gifs.

I kinda knew it was you!

Agh I didn't think Tsundere was that sneaky. I am town. Oh well I would like obvs please.

No more moping about, we're at mylo. Niamh, Leaf, alise, and Natty chop block now. "Dead" out of thread now please. Each of you present a case.
By case do you mean a reason why you shouldn't lynch us, or who we think should get lynched?

Welp. I really can't tell who is scummy... ugh.

Out of our group,the one I've been watching the most is MissNiamh. They've only made 3 pre-game posts and one was just kind of bandwagoning on to Crystal. Also that "gut feeling" is just kind of weird... I realize MissNiamh lives in a different time zone but everyone has had decent time to contribute some. But they're kind of hard it get a read on tbh

Thoughts on each group because I can't post it later

Group C

Okay like I said I believe Crystal and Sid are more likely to be town than Berry. At least those 2 are trying to post and bring new ideas forward, unlike Berry.

Group A
Um Alise is quiet as usual, so I don't know what she is. Really wish you posted more, babe. As for BlueLeaf it's kind of hard for me to get a read on him too, but I do notice he tends to ask questions a lot as scum. However I think he's contributing and posting more than he usually does as scum (ex in partner mafia he slid by a lot). But I don't know. Natty has also been quiet, her gameplay reminds me of her playstyle in Pleasure Cruise. And for MissNiamh her posts are very monotone as well, so she's been quiet. Though she lives in a different timezone so I would let her post and catch up.

Group B
I think Dad is more likely to be town. He's acting similar to how he was in Sunleuth and he's very active, so I hope he's town. As for Tom it's like super hard to ever tell if he's town or mafia because he's a fking troll and I hate him in every game, but I'm sure if we get to group B's lynch then you guys could determine his alignment from his posts. He's starting to become more quiet in mafia anyway, so I wouldn't hold his activity as a /major/ point against him but it's something to note. Capella is her usual quiet self, nothing much to say. Ryan88 has been bandwagoning with Dad the whole entire game and posts really nonsense posts. Like he accused Tom of being scum because he was voted best scum and was scum in Sunleuth, and then accused me of being scum because I must be defending my scummate. He quickly changes his opinion and was eager to claim. I know he was also eager to claim in Partners, so idk that might be his playstyle.

Um I have no idea how to feel about group A because they're all acting weird, but I think Berrypop is most likely to be scum in my group and Ryan88 or Tom in group B. ┐(゚~゚)┌

Right now this is a nice big post to look into. I'm not entirely sure about it right now but there could be something that's telling in this since tsundere flipped scum.

Back