• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Welp. I really can't tell who is scummy... ugh.

Out of our group,the one I've been watching the most is MissNiamh. They've only made 3 pre-game posts and one was just kind of bandwagoning on to Crystal. Also that "gut feeling" is just kind of weird... I realize MissNiamh lives in a different time zone but everyone has had decent time to contribute some. But they're kind of hard it get a read on tbh
Okay but why shouldn't we pick you by the way?

Right now this is a nice big post to look into. I'm not entirely sure about it right now but there could be something that's telling in this since tsundere flipped scum.
Thanks for bringing this back up, it could prove useful? Like if Tsun tried passively trying to clear someone but beware the wine in front of us.

i can't make a case rn give me like 30 minutes
Holding you to that. Gonna review posts from Group A members and see about working something up.

Let's do both. :)
Sure. :))))))

Why you shouldn't lynch me: I know I'm Town, for one. :) I feel like I have been more active than my scum gameplay (flashback to Partner Mafia ugh) and very forward when sharing my thoughts on someone. Defending seems like it would be easier if people said what exactly about me is scummy, so people are open to discuss.

Who I think we should lynch / thoughts on the other candidates: Natty hasn't really been leaving too much of an impression on me (which is a bit similar to her scum gameplay in Pleasure Cruise), unlike in Partner Mafia where she was one of the top posters. Elise is always somewhat quiet so it's a bit hard to get a read on her. MissNiamh has been inactive at the start of both this game and Mean Girls (she was Townie) so I'm leaning towards Townie for her.

Who I think we should lynch / thoughts on the other candidates: Natty hasn't really been leaving too much of an impression on me (which is a bit similar to her scum gameplay in Pleasure Cruise), unlike in Partner Mafia where she was one of the top posters.

Where have I heard this before?

Oh yeah:

Natty has also been quiet, her gameplay reminds me of her playstyle in Pleasure Cruise.

Something scum used against Natty.

Okay but why shouldn't we pick you by the way?

Well, I'm a townie - but that doesn't mean much, now does it? Of course everyone will say that.

tbh I have been more quiet this game than I usually am because I've had trouble contributing. Not because I lack interest, but anything I think of is usually already said by someone else and I feel like I won't really add to the discussion anyways. But

As for BlueLeaf it's kind of hard for me to get a read on him too, but I do notice he tends to ask questions a lot as scum. However I think he's contributing and posting more than he usually does as scum (ex in partner mafia he slid by a lot). But I don't know.

Oh yeah, sure they didn't know. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not a slip though.

I literally posted tsundere's big post like one page back, which I'm pulling things from. It well and truly sounds like a slip.

Oh yeah, sure they didn't know. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally posted tsundere's big post like one page back, which I'm pulling things from. It well and truly sounds like a slip.
Can I help it if I miss a post or two? I sometimes miss the last post of every page.

But the fact that you were trying to use the game 'Pleasure Cruise' to pin 'could be scum' on Natty when tsundere did the same thing in a post you forgot about doesn't just seem like a coincidence.

But the fact that you were trying to use the game 'Pleasure Cruise' to pin 'could be scum' on Natty when tsundere did the same thing in a post you forgot about doesn't just seem like a coincidence.
Believe it or not, both town and scum needs to use evidence.

Believe it or not, both town and scum needs to use evidence.

You're evading the point here (and I hope the rest of you don't miss it): it was very specific and it was the same evidence.

You're evading the point here (and I hope the rest of you don't miss it): it was very specific and it was the same evidence.
Oh, your post was a tad confusing so I wasn't getting the main point. The reason I chose Pleasure Cruise specifically was because that game was probably the worst I had played as Town, and I labelled that game as a disaster. Scum was also really annoying so it was easy to remember which game Natty was scum in. Read Pleasure Cruise for more.

Oh, your post was a tad confusing so I wasn't getting the main point. The reason I chose Pleasure Cruise specifically was because that game was probably the worst I had played as Town, and I labelled that game as a disaster. Scum was also really annoying so it was easy to remember which game Natty was scum in. Read Pleasure Cruise for more.

I have read into it a little. Thing is, tsundere wasn't a part of pleasure cruise and yet they still used that game as a reason for town to believe that Natty could be scum. You were in that game, but you made that slip and forgot tsundere even mentioned it earlier on. It was a slip and this is probably something you planned to use against Natty in scum chat.

I have read into it a little. Thing is, tsundere wasn't a part of pleasure cruise and yet they still used that game as a reason for town to believe that Natty could be scum. You were in that game, but you made that slip and forgot tsundere even mentioned it earlier on. It was a slip and this is probably something you planned to use against Natty in scum chat.
What can I do to convince you that it wasn't a slip? I know it wasn't a slip, and I don't want you to just stretch the truth.

What can I do to convince you that it wasn't a slip? I know it wasn't a slip, and I don't want you to just stretch the truth.

So you think I'm stretching the truth? What truth? Yours?

Back