• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Chai's RV in my campground (Cinnamoroll Sanrio set) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have Chai's RV in my campground today, which has the Cinnamoroll Sanrio items for sale:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=chai&interior=&fashion=

Would anyone like to visit and buy anything? I don't need any form of payment, just you'll need enough MEOW coupons to buy things from the RV. They cost 5 coupons each.

Please note that the game limits every character to only 3 RV orders total per day, so if you've already ordered 3 items from another RV today, you won't be able to order more unless you TT or use another character that hasn't ordered 3 items yet. Let me know if you'd like to visit multiple times.

***Please stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are, and I'll come to you. ***

Yes, I'll open my gate now, mayoradry. :)

Keep your soul, Scully, just let me know when you're ready. XD

im coming over kiwi. my cards have been "on the way" for 24 days now and I don't care anymore.

demex/penelope

I know that feeling, Luigi, it took several weeks for my Sanrio cards to arrive from overseas.

mayoradry, are you still around?

Certainly, my gate is open for both of you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has everyone gotten to visit who posted that they wanted to? Please post if you'd like me to open my gate again.

And would anyone else like to visit Chai?

Would love to come over please. So much cuteness in that rv.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is 1779-3453-0527.

Hey I'd love to drop by but I have to go out for a little bit right now unfortunately. Will you be around later this afternoon/tonight?

Yes, I'll be around for the rest of the day. Let me know when you're ready. I may take a break here and there throughout the day, but I'll always come back until I officially end and close the thread. :)

Hey! So sorry. I know I always end up asking and then replying a few hours later... if it's still open id like to stop by ;v;

That's fine, I'll open my gate for you now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you, closing my gate. Let me know if you're still around, and I'll reopen.

That's fine, I'll open my gate for you now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you, closing my gate. Let me know if you're still around, and I'll reopen.
I'm so sorry! I feel so bad so I won't stop by today ;v;~~ thanks for your kindness as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back