• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Chai's RV in my campground (Cinnamoroll Sanrio set) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

My gate is open again for Lykaios now.

And would anyone else like to visit Chai's RV?

Me please ❤ ... at last I could get online! ... I can only do two trips but am hoping you are still available

Did you try to visit just now and have a disconnect? My gate's open again if you want to give it another try.

Oh, wow!! Thanks again ❤❤❤ she is so very adorable ... the only items I didn't get were the clothing and shoes ... but I can wait until you post her again, if you are so kind to do so... and maybe my Sanrio cards will come tomorrow... I keep watching every day for them!

PS: thanks for the trust! You totally rock! ❤❤❤

Last edited:
Last call for Chai.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it! I'll be back next time with Toby, probably. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back