• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, so I know I may get these, but I would like all 3 colors each for the pirate dress an coat, so that’s 6, plus I would like to get the Gulliver hats I have in this list: https://villagerdb.com/user/meg10903/list/gulliver-wishlist

I think in total that is 210 TBT?

Great! From your list I have the red Tubeteika and the camel Tubeteika. Those, plus the pirate dress colors, and the sea captains coat colors, would add up to 180 TBT. Are you available to trade? :)

Hello ! ☺ I'm interested to buy you those items :

Mush Lamps - 10 TBT (x5)

Mush Parasol - 10 TBT

Hyacinth Lamps - 6 TBT (x5)

Pirate Cannon - 75 TBT

Pirate's Treasure Chest - 75 TBT

Hello ! ☺ I'm interested to buy you those items :

Mush Lamps - 10 TBT (x5)

Mush Parasol - 10 TBT

Hyacinth Lamps - 6 TBT (x5)

Pirate Cannon - 75 TBT

Pirate's Treasure Chest - 75 TBT

Awesome! The total comes to 240 TBT. I will craft all of the lamps for you at the moment. Are you available to trade? If so I'll PM you a Dodo code for you soon. :)

Back