• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Just wondering did you acquire a great statue since yesterday? Too far fetch but willing to ask haha

Just wondering did you acquire a great statue since yesterday? Too far fetch but willing to ask haha

Hey there! I haven't yet, but if I do, I'll be willing to hold it for you. I usually look for 60 - 70 TBT on them as they are extremely uncommon to appear in Redd's. :)

Any chance you still have IGB available ? Just started the game and need IGB to jump start. Thank you!

Sure do! I'll be around for about 30 more minutes right now (gotta sleep soon) if you'd like to trade. :) I'll be available the rest of the day after once I wake up.
Post automatically merged:

Hey brother, save me 1 fake warrior till i get 5 more tbt hehe

Will do my friend! :)

Back