• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Could I get the Pink/ teal public bench? 😊

Sure can! Sending a PM right now. :)

Hello again.

Could I please also buy :
5 stacks Iron Nuggets
5 stacks Clay
5 stacks Softwood
400 NMT

Thank you !

Sent you a PM. Will be ordering the cute series in Sky Blue for you as well as extra White Street Lamps if you need them. :)

Hi! Could I please buy
- all blue and white drink machines (5 in total = 20 tbt)
- 2 white snack machines (8 tbt)

hello! if they're still available, could i buy the following please?
Acorn Pochette DIY
Blue Rose Crown DIY
Blue Rose Wreath DIY
Chic Mum Crown DIY
Cool Windflower Crown DIY
Crescent-Moon Chair DIY
Deer Scare DIY
Shell Wreath DIY

and the total would be 40 TBT, right? <3

Can I buy the following please, and thank you!
  • Cherry Blossom Bonsai DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Clock DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Pochette DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Pond Stone DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Trees Wall DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Umbrella DIY.
Total: 30 TBT (If i'm not right, please correct me aha!)

Last edited:
hello! if they're still available, could i buy the following please?
Acorn Pochette DIY
Blue Rose Crown DIY
Blue Rose Wreath DIY
Chic Mum Crown DIY
Cool Windflower Crown DIY
Crescent-Moon Chair DIY
Deer Scare DIY
Shell Wreath DIY

and the total would be 40 TBT, right? <3

Hey there! Sure can. I believe I have all of them available. Would be 40 TBT in total for them all. I will be available to trade for about 4 hours now. Apologies that my weekend trading time is somewhat limited due to work.

May I order a frozen partition diy, frozen counter diy, and dal model plane for 35 tbt please?

Sure can! I'm available for about 4 hours atm. I'll have full availability Monday-Thursday for trades. :)

Hey, could I get 400 NMT for 100 TBT please. :)

Definitely! Just let me know whenever you're around to trade. My weekend schedule is pretty poor, but I will be available for a few hours at the moment

Can I buy the following please, and think you!
  • Cherry Blossom Bonsai DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Clock DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Pochette DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Pond Stone DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Trees Wall DIY,
  • Cherry Blossom Umbrella DIY.
Total: 30 TBT (If i'm not right, please correct me aha!)

Heya! Sure can. 30 TBT is the correct total. I'm around for a few hours now, and will have full availability during next week. :)

Hey there! Sure can. I believe I have all of them available. Would be 40 TBT in total for them all. I will be available to trade for about 4 hours now. Apologies that my weekend trading time is somewhat limited due to work.

no worries! I'm sorry I wasn't available at the time! I would have been sleeping during that window 😅 please lmk whenever you're next available though, I'm happy to trade!

Back