• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hello again! i'm back c:
could i please get:
200 NMT
Starry Garland DIY
Snazzy Pansy Wreath DIY

for a total of 60 TBT i believe! tysm <3 <3

hello again! i'm back c:
could i please get:
200 NMT
Starry Garland DIY
Snazzy Pansy Wreath DIY

for a total of 60 TBT i believe! tysm <3 <3

Hey again! Sure can and 60 TBT is correct. Are you available to trade? I'll PM a dodo for pickup within 3 or 4 minutes if so. :)

Could I get two stacks of purple hyacinths, a pink and blue public bench, a stack of large star frags, a white snack machine, and two gallant statues? 60 tbt, right? :)

Could I get two stacks of purple hyacinths, a pink and blue public bench, a stack of large star frags, a white snack machine, and two gallant statues? 60 tbt, right? :)

Heya! Sorry for the delay, was out for dinner. :) Would you like plucked purple hyacinth flower stacks? If so the total of 60 TBT is correct. I could also sell purple hyacinths themselves for 1 TBT per hybrid, if interested. Are you available to trade at the moment as well? :)

I'd like to purchase the following DIYs for 100 TBTs:

Frozen Counter
Frozen Partition
Frozen Pillar
Frozen Sculpture
Frozen Table
Frozen Treat Set
Frozen Tree
Illuminated Reindeer
Illuminated Tree
Libra Scale
Maple Leaf Pond Stone
Mush Lamp
Mush Log
Mush Low Stool
Mush Parasol
Mush Partition
Mush Table
Red-Leaf Pile
Three Tiered Snowman
Snowflake Wall
Scorpio Lamp

Heya! Sorry for the delay, was out for dinner. :) Would you like plucked purple hyacinth flower stacks? If so the total of 60 TBT is correct. I could also sell purple hyacinths themselves for 1 TBT per hybrid, if interested. Are you available to trade at the moment as well? :)
Sorry, I missed your reply! I would love to add some hyacinth hybrids in as well. Could I do 10? If so, that’s make it 70, correct? :)

Sorry, I missed your reply! I would love to add some hyacinth hybrids in as well. Could I do 10? If so, that’s make it 70, correct? :)

Sure that sounds good to me! I will be ready to trade in about 10 minutes if that's ok as well. 70 TBT is the correct total. Shall I PM you in about 10 minutes and have you set a Dodo code for our trade? :)

Edit: @IxiaMia didn't see your order on mobile until now. Sent you a PM for your order :)

Last edited:
I'd like to purchase the following DIYs for 100 TBTs:

Frozen Counter
Frozen Partition
Frozen Pillar
Frozen Sculpture
Frozen Table
Frozen Treat Set
Frozen Tree
Illuminated Reindeer
Illuminated Tree
Libra Scale
Maple Leaf Pond Stone
Mush Lamp
Mush Log
Mush Low Stool
Mush Parasol
Mush Partition
Mush Table
Red-Leaf Pile
Three Tiered Snowman
Snowflake Wall
Scorpio Lamp

Sounds good to me! I sent you a PM, let me know whenever you're ready. I already have these DIYs separated for you. :)

I’m ready now! :)

Sounds good! Let me know a Dodo code in a PM and I'll come drop off your order. If you have a specific spot you want me to plant your purple hyacinths, let me know as well. Otherwise I'll just plant them near your airport, or on the beach. :)

Thanks so much for our trade before! :)
I have a few more things that I need. Could I get the entire mush set, a robot hero, 2 white drink machines, and 3 pink and blue public benches? That would be 81 tbt, right? I am not sure if you have them in your catalog, but I am also looking for a podium and a reception desk. :)

Thanks so much for our trade before! :)
I have a few more things that I need. Could I get the entire mush set, a robot hero, 2 white drink machines, and 3 pink and blue public benches? That would be 81 tbt, right? I am not sure if you have them in your catalog, but I am also looking for a podium and a reception desk. :)

No problem, thanks for another order! Sure can on it. I'll have your mush set crafted and the rest of your order ready. I'll also check if I have a Podium and Reception Desk in my catalog. Will edit this post to reflect if I do, or do not. I'm available to trade for about 4 hours at the moment, and will be tomorrow afternoon starting around 3pm Pacific. :)

Edit: I have the Podium in my catalog, but not the reception desk. Will order one for you, for the trade.

Hallo you, I would like to order 4mil bells for 6 tbt please :)
Many thanks

Heya! Sounds good. Are you available to trade at the moment? If so let me know a Dodo code and I'll be right over. I only have about 20 minutes left that I can trade, before I have to go sleep. :)

Back