• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Cherry's Closet Cleanout (Hybrids, Pics, Ambiio, Perfect Fruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have the Cinnamoroll stool? c: i noticed you wanted a Wendell's Painting, i think i have one in my town somewhere; if you want that, let me know!

can i have the Cinnamoroll stool? c: i noticed you wanted a Wendell's Painting, i think i have one in my town somewhere; if you want that, let me know!

Aa it's ok I don't need the painting anymore I got one few min ago sorry ;-; but yeah you can have the stool ^^ I'll add you soon, I keep getting visitors lol

Aa it's ok I don't need the painting anymore I got one few min ago sorry ;-; but yeah you can have the stool ^^ I'll add you soon, I keep getting visitors lol

oh, no worries! how many bells would you like for the stool, then? c:

umm, i have no idea o.o i'm not good with pricing this stuff, i can offer 100k IGB or higher, let me know!

Last edited:
Going offline on ACNL will be back tomorrow around 12pm~ then we can resume incomplete trades and create trades~

I would like to take these items below:

1. 2 Chocolate cake
  2. Minifridge
  3. Shop icecream case
  4. 2 tacos
  5. Pancake
  6. 2 omelet
  7. Sushi tray
  8. Afternoon tea set
  9. Berliner
  10. 2 Pasta
Not sure what to offer for these items... Would 200k IGB be alright? If not then I don't mind going a bit higher. I still have your FC added in case you were wondering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back