• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

Oh my goodness. You didn't have to! xx;;
Thank you, and happy holidays to you too <3

Oh yes I did 8D I rarely give enough through the holidays, why not start here : )
And thanks so much, I celebrate Christmas Eve (mom's Swedish) so we are getting a simple, but enjoyable feast : D

Oh yes I did 8D I rarely give enough through the holidays, why not start here : )
And thanks so much, I celebrate Christmas Eve (mom's Swedish) so we are getting a simple, but enjoyable feast : D
Thank you so much #><#

It's Christmas here in 2 mins haha. Celebrates with my New Zealand and Filipino family later today.

Last edited:
Oooohhh cute!! >u<

Sadly no more slots left, it seems :/
I'll keep an eye out >:3

btw merry christmas <3

Now it needs some animation.
rjTch37.png

Oooohhh cute!! >u<

Sadly no more slots left, it seems :/
I'll keep an eye out >:3

btw merry christmas <3
Thank you <3

I'll be opening a new slot in a few mins. :)
And merry Christmas to you too. Same time hehe.

Last edited:
Thank you so much #><#

It's Christmas here in 2 mins haha. Celebrates with my New Zealand and Filipino family later today.

Ahhhh you're welcome<(^_^

Oh gosh, that sounds exciting, lucky with later time zones; I used to not sit still for Christmas haha, these days my presents are all hand-picked by me and I can relax the night before celebrating to wake up to some simple celebration : D

Really hope you have a great time ;D I know I shall be fuddled down with all my new games 8D

Also that gif is really cute. Good luck, but don't stress yourself.
Thank you so much #><#

I'm practically family.. lol :p *dreams*

Thank you Kairi-Kitten for the donation.

Also that gif is really cute. Good luck, but don't stress yourself.

I'm practically family.. lol :p *dreams*
lol soon.
Thanks love <3

It looks amazing so far! :D
Merry Christmas! :)
Thank you and merry Christmas to you too.

------------------------

Sej.
Done and enjoy.

c34lNLa.gif

Last edited:
Ooh, could I have one, not animated?
14974359842_125cf64467_o.png

thank you! Paying now.

EDIT: Wait is there a slot open? I thought so after reading front post but then I read through the thread and you make it sound like there isn't one.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! ♥ I love it,
& Happy Holidays!
Glad you like it. ^^
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too.

---

Thank you to selcouth for the donation.

Last edited:
Noo, all the slots are taken! I wish I had enough BTB to request one. These are amazing!

Edit: By the way, would you per chance take collectibles as payment? I don't have much BTB, but I have a some collectibles that would add up to 250 BTB (or more).

Last edited:
May I reserve a slot for now? I can't post a reference right now because I'm outside
Sure. ^^

Noo, all the slots are taken! I wish I had enough BTB to request one. These are amazing!

Edit: By the way, would you per chance take collectibles as payment? I don't have much BTB, but I have a some collectibles that would add up to 250 BTB (or more).
I'll let you in this once. It's Christmas. ^^
What collectibles are you offering?

Last edited:
Back